[3.3] The New SignalShot - CI Ele Conversion TS/LA/Barrage/Anything

lundrin POB my dps cause he was wondering cause i didn't know off hand hes a good buddy of mine and that's what it said
But why take this build's conversion compared to winter spirit + watcherseye and 20% quiver?
"
But why take this build's conversion compared to winter spirit + watcherseye and 20% quiver?

It's extremely difficult to find a 20% conversion quiver that would compare to the dps gained from signal fire (especially a +1). In addition, you lose a jewel socket when you add in the watchers eye, and the dps gained from the second mod would only apply if you got a pretty crazy one.

Essentially, its cheaper, much easier to gear, and might still give better DPS then a watchers eye/rare quiver setup.
IGN: Microwave
I am nearly done setting up and optimizing the life based version of the build, and I will likely be testing it both in standard and in temp leagues! It should be ready in a week or two.

This is my gear and i have better jewels then you in POB..The build has 7k es at lvl 100 if you use a legacy energy from within near scion, my bow is good almost great and about as good as it gets before mirrored shit...

Yet i have 4 million less damage then you in POB... My resists are even for legacy wise oak i have the same flasks... Even if i put your mirrored bow into my pob its only another 600k..

Honestly this build is awful man, for the costs of "trying" to make this work you could make a god tier doomfletch / Elehit / even a damn wind ripper build that would have better survivability and more damage for 1/20th of the cost.

Nice try but CI is dead my friend... Lucky i had all the shit sitting around from the old blastingcrap build and didnt spend anything on it, just a heads up for anyone even thinking about doing ci signal fire... Dont.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 22, 2018, 11:11:33 AM
"
stormyknight wrote:

This is my gear and i have better jewels then you in POB..The build has 7k es at lvl 100 if you use a legacy energy from within near scion, my bow is good almost great and about as good as it gets before mirrored shit...

Yet i have 4 million less damage then you in POB... My resists are even for legacy wise oak i have the same flasks... Even if i put your mirrored bow into my pob its only another 600k..

Honestly this build is awful man, for the costs of "trying" to make this work you could make a god tier doomfletch / Elehit / even a damn wind ripper build that would have better survivability and more damage for 1/20th of the cost.

Nice try but CI is dead my friend... Lucky i had all the shit sitting around from the old blastingcrap build and didnt spend anything on it, just a heads up for anyone even thinking about doing ci signal fire... Dont.

First of all, did you miss the part when I said that you should use a Rearguard and legacy Rumis for mapping? Meaning in addition to having 6-7k effective health, you also have near max block, and 40% spell block. Even with 6k ES, when using Rearguard and Rumis I had no problem taking my character from 91-94 running t13-t16 maps only.

When I set up your gear in a path of building under the same conditions as mine, (curse on hit orb of storms + golem and vaal haste, nothing unreasonable) it gets 4.4 million dps with 6.2k ES, and when you put in Torment Mark with your gear, it becomes 6.1m DPS. This is likely because you have essentially no flat physical on your gear, no pen enchantment on skyforths, and substantially less elemental damage with attacks on jewelry.

Here is the PoB to prove it: https://pastebin.com/PTJWE9SY

When it comes to other options for standard bow characters, it is true that Elemental Hit is generally more DPS, BUT it is likely going to get a substantial nerf in 3.4, as the skill is extremely overtuned at the moment.

Doomfletch is also an option, but in my experience it takes a similar amount of currency to hit the numbers that you can hit with this build with Doomfletch, and in order to get a decent Life pool for Doomfletch you usually have to use a Kaoms + 2 6l Doomfletches, which subtracts quite a bit from how smooth the build plays.

Oh, and Chin Sol gives 6.5% more DPS than your current bow, so I guess you just didn't read the guide ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Pathfinder on Jul 22, 2018, 7:41:27 PM
looking forward for the Life Version, still have some LEgacy Stuff waiting for something like that :D
I can't wait for the life version, thanks for the guide
The league has ended and still no Life version :(
Had some delays because of real life stuff, shouldn't be too much longer now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info