[3.3] The New SignalShot - CI Ele Conversion TS/LA/Barrage/Anything

I'm using a RoTC version of this build, if anyone want to check the gems and the tree, my profile is open.
I only did small changes to use wise oak, changed the cold dmg/pen nodes since I've balanced the fire and lightning dmg
Last edited by Suzim on Jun 10, 2018, 6:59:09 PM
Hey man,
I love the build and would really like to try it out in the current incursion league. My first character already farmed alot of currency and I should be able to afford most stuff. But with it being a temporary league and all legacy ES gear and such is obviously going to be a problem.
I've edited the gear in PoB to the point where I should problably be able to get everything. I would sit on a total of around 5000 ES. Do you think that will be enough? I'd hate to start with the build and notice after all the investment that it is not gonna work out.
"
SquierHSS wrote:
Hey man,
I love the build and would really like to try it out in the current incursion league. My first character already farmed alot of currency and I should be able to afford most stuff. But with it being a temporary league and all legacy ES gear and such is obviously going to be a problem.
I've edited the gear in PoB to the point where I should problably be able to get everything. I would sit on a total of around 5000 ES. Do you think that will be enough? I'd hate to start with the build and notice after all the investment that it is not gonna work out.

Sadly after the ES Overnerf almost every ES+Attacks builds are viable only on standard with legacy itens...
can you kill uber elder?
can you kill uber elder?
"
can you kill uber elder?

Only if you have 9k+ of ES
"
Suzim wrote:
"
can you kill uber elder?

i've always hated big bosses, i never even tried uber atziri but uber elder is there in the atlas so... i'd give a try

i tried with 8,9k/9k es and still my fail rate is too high to keep trying to kill it, only did success once. btw with scion cause i dont have another ranger :( my only ranger has mf gear and tree and elemental based

what's your success/fail rate? i think is quite impossible to do it with attack es builds or you must be a very skilled player, i suck at bosses always hated them
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jun 16, 2018, 1:50:08 AM
"
"
Suzim wrote:
"
can you kill uber elder?

i've always hated big bosses, i never even tried uber atziri but uber elder is there in the atlas so... i'd give a try

i tried with 8,9k/9k es and still my fail rate is too high to keep trying to kill it, only did success once. btw with scion cause i dont have another ranger :( my only ranger has mf gear and tree and elemental based

what's your success/fail rate? i think is quite impossible to do it with attack es builds or you must be a very skilled player, i suck at bosses always hated them

I can't do it with the RoTC version, even with my double legacy RoTC...
I've attempt with my Wander with 2.4kk of dps on barrage and failed also, because of the ES...
ES + Attack builds are almost inviable now...
i am running a version of this build made my dzz1rt and super expsnesive version probly 10k+ex or more but my profile is open if you got some money and want a sick build check mine out 9k life and 15mil pdps.
"
can you kill uber elder?

I haven't had the chance to fight uber elder yet but the build had absolutely no problems dealing with red elder, uber atziri, shaper, or much of anything else. So yes, you can do uber elder.
IGN: Microwave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info