[3.4 Updated-Inquis]Fire or Ice Cyclone Inquisitor!

Are the gems still the same for Disfavour in the cold version???
No gems are the same used in my other build guides.

Hoping to get some free time to update that part of the guide soon. Summers are terribly busy! >.<
Thanks for the reply!
Hi I just started this build and I like it so far! One thing I am worried about is life and mana management. I don't see any noticeable leech or life on hit for both health and mana. I know that you took some of the duelist leech nodes for life but not for mana. So how do you sustain the mana then? I ask because im not that experienced as a player and I might not see leech in other possible areas. Also thank you for the guide and will you be updating the place holder sections? Many thanks for this guide!
"
MistaChun wrote:
Hi I just started this build and I like it so far! One thing I am worried about is life and mana management. I don't see any noticeable leech or life on hit for both health and mana. I know that you took some of the duelist leech nodes for life but not for mana. So how do you sustain the mana then? I ask because im not that experienced as a player and I might not see leech in other possible areas. Also thank you for the guide and will you be updating the place holder sections? Many thanks for this guide!

Apologies for the late response! Mana leech becomes less and less of a problem as you get higher in levels. Be it from hitting harder or faster or what I don't exactly know but it eventually just fixes itself.

Coming from playing Slayer anything elses life leech seems terrible to me but with the consecrated ground regen it all works out.

About them Place holders...

Guide is updated for 3.4(mostly) and place holder sections are finally filled in! >.< The bulk of it is from other builds so if anyone notices any typo's I missed please point them out and I'll correct them!

I have NOT updated the tree's to the new 3.4 build passive tree yet because I am playing around with the two new amazing talents they placed right near templar start. Holy Dominion and Divine Fervour are really good damage nodes but I want to play around with them to see how they feel first. Feel free to go for them though because I'm 95% sure I'll be adding them into the passive tree once I figure out the best fit.
I was curious on the skill tree for the ice version. Would you prioritize getting to the phys to cold nodes as quickly as possible or just wait on those until you build out to there?
"
treefritters wrote:
I was curious on the skill tree for the ice version. Would you prioritize getting to the phys to cold nodes as quickly as possible or just wait on those until you build out to there?

Wait till you get out there.

Because of how expensive Xoph's typically is I made the leveling tree's for going cold first then switching fire later.

So the leveling tree's will be the same for both and show you what you need to know.

Added a note mentioning that in the leveling tree section as well.
Last edited by Muirey on Sep 1, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info