to the maker of POE - you guy should thinking build another company

They made PoE based on a desire to make money. They made it. They don't have that motivation anymore. Cashed out. C-ya. Living the good life.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They made PoE based on a desire to make money. They made it. They don't have that motivation anymore. Cashed out. C-ya. Living the good life.

That sounds sad :(
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

sounds kinda awesome from their point of view
I dont see any any key!
Chris doesn't need to work any more.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

sounds kinda awesome from their point of view

Jokes aside, I really don't understand what people who think that nothing will change are even thinking about. As David Brevik (Diablo creator) made a point, even just developers receiving huge ammount of money will change things (and that can be even more scary than any Tencent shenanigans) Now GGG is owned by Chinesse EA. Even just a simple idea like "People gonna support less, Tencent will want more money, Tencent will mess with PoE, PoE will decline" worries me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info