to the maker of POE - you guy should thinking build another company

someone said we overreacted,
the fact is, all the game company dead after tencent acquired

the reason is very simple, Tencent never care how shit the game that they made!
they only care money

poe is on the road to death!
80%! that is irreversible!
wake up!! there are no turning back
no way to save the GGG and POE
fuxk i love this game

i think
Chris, Jonathan, Erik you guys should start thinking for build another greater company

or you guys just be a Blizzard North - dead in the history
or just be a loser like Notch (minecraft)

RIP GGG&POE(2008-2018)
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
They can’t contract says so
"
LPAlien wrote:
or you guys just be a Blizzard North - dead in the history

Notch sold to Microsoft - Just to make it clear.
Hf :)
"
LPAlien wrote:
the reason is very simple, Tencent never care how shit the game that they made!
they only care money

beep boop An infraction to the social harmony has been detected. You have been deducted 350 points of social credit.

boop beep Click HERE to purchase PathOfTencent points! Points are redeemable for online MTX purchases and can be used to increase social credit! Profit 35c
I wish you good social credit in the scores to come.
I never knew selling your asset for billion(s) (Notch) was a loser move.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
We just have to face that GGG creators are not responsible for our entire lives of keeping a fresh fun game for us to play forever, this is a real hard work. They achieved this for years, they are humans and deserve some rest for what they done, they are not responsible for our gaming fun forever.

For what they done, for the game they made, for the courage of turning it on this from nothing, they deserve the money and some time to have fun too.

If game really goes down, we just have to adapt (again), and not blame on then.

Why do u think they need to make another company and work again? For you? for me? The answer is only if they want, because they dont need it anymore.
Last edited by HoockBr on May 22, 2018, 6:23:08 AM
"
LPAlien wrote:

Notch didn't fit in with what Minecraft had become. He even explained this himself.

Not everyone can be happy just because they got millions upon millions of cash.
"
LPAlien wrote:
Something pulled out of thin air isn't an fact. Want some real facts? In 2011 Tencent bought the majority of Riot Games (League of Legends) and further fully bought the remaining shares in 2015. To my knowledge, and open statistics, Riot Games is still Riot Games and their game has flourished ever since, to this very day.

"
LPAlien wrote:
someone said we overreacted,)
Yes, you all do.
"
"
LPAlien wrote:
Something pulled out of thin air isn't an fact. Want some real facts? In 2011 Tencent bought the majority of Riot Games (League of Legends) and further fully bought the remaining shares in 2015. To my knowledge, and open statistics, Riot Games is still Riot Games and their game has flourished ever since, to this very day.

"
LPAlien wrote:
someone said we overreacted,)
Yes, you all do.

Don't bother with these chicken littles, they'll come back sooner or later when both them and the reddit hivemind get over their outrage over a mostly transparent statement by a good developer and CEO.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
They can’t contract says so

Can´t what? Source?

TO OP: they have money lots of money but what they are aiming for we can only imagine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info