Incursion Upgradable Uniques

no duration reset. each soul eater is it's own instance. However, only the strongest soul eater is applied to you. So if you use a vaal skill every 4 seconds. In 8 seconds you will have 3 soul eater instances. 1 with 2 seconds of duration remaining. 1 with 6 seconds and the last with 10 seconds.
To be honest - I don't like much the "indian" look of the items.
They are not fitting much into the current PoE universe which is much ahead of the indian mumbo-jumbo look and feel.

The rest is fine.

Although I believe the core game left much behind, and much nerfed, and really some actions should be taken on it.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on May 22, 2018, 2:24:34 PM
"
james50a wrote:
Im not entirely certain on this but it seems that this game keeps getting new uniques with oddball effects that are confusing if not entirely useless without a third party tool like pob to math everything out. Kinda feel like this game is getting to complicated to the point where its IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY use out of some uniques without a ton of experimenting outside the game. Es for life regen just seems odd.....
Exactly my thought!
Theory crafting as the new meta?
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
They are not fitting much into the current PoE universe which is much ahead of the indian mumbo-jumbo look and feel.

The rest is fine.

Although I believe the core game left much behind, and much nerfed, and really some actions should be taken on it.

So essentially everything about the Vaal doesn't fit the current PoE universe, because those items happen to come from the Vaal civilization. The inspiration for the Vaal came from Olmecs/Aztecs, so of course the items will have the same aesthetic.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

The rest is fine.

They fit the "aztec" theme of the league. Theese items are supposed to be pre historic and will be found in a long forgotten temple from the past.
Looks underwhelming
man, uncle Winston is going to be pissed
"
VFoS wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You are considered "not on low mana" at all times when you have Blood Magic, right?

"Blood magic" removes all of your mana, so you are always on "low mana". Unlike "chaos inoculation" which gives you one hit point so your always on "full life" until you die.

Wrong.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Low_Mana

Would have been better to just simply check before you act like you know stuff.

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

The rest is fine.

So many failures...

Ever had history in school? That's an aztec style.

"current PoE universe" ... GGG said the league is about time travel and an ancient culture, not current PoE. Those are relics. How plain stupid can one be?
Fits perfectly to how the Vaal culture is represented. Go do a Vaal City map and look around.

What rest? Niche Uniques which won't be used anyway?
Last edited by VanGhul on May 22, 2018, 3:30:56 PM
Hm, double post by mistake
Last edited by VanGhul on May 22, 2018, 3:30:16 PM
"
VanGhul wrote:
"
VFoS wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You are considered "not on low mana" at all times when you have Blood Magic, right?

"Blood magic" removes all of your mana, so you are always on "low mana". Unlike "chaos inoculation" which gives you one hit point so your always on "full life" until you die.

Wrong.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Low_Mana

Would have been better to just simply check before you act like you know stuff.

I agree with you, but still I think it is not worth to use this item with blood magic, cause then there are better items with life that is needed for bloodmagic.

I think it is more suited for hierophant or trickster the two mana power houses... I think a hierophant easily gets 3 k mana and a trickster gets around 2.5 k mana. Combined with the dodge chance and so on, I would guess a hierophant that is really investing in it can get near the 20 % dodge chance. Combined that with this unique
and the sanctuary of thoughts ascendency point you can get around 4000 plain es without any bonus or other item...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info