[3.5] Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike: (Slayer/Jugg, 7K+ HP, 5k+ Leech) ~ Uber Elder Down!

This is my current set up at the moment. Wondering what I can even upgrade. Working on the levels still but pretty strong so far. Geared it towards boss killing as that's what I wanted to do. Any input would be great!
"
rathaya wrote:
"
Konried wrote:
IDK guys like 50% of the dps from this build comes from xoph's blood. It seems extremely underwhelming without the investment in this singular wonder item.

What gives?

I am at level 91 with this build without Xophs Blood and I am really enjoying it, it does not feel underwhelming to me at all.

Can confirm. Xoph's is great, but I had no problem farming t12/t13 maps without it. Even the first red tier elder I killed was without it.
"
Clayne wrote:
"
rathaya wrote:
"
Konried wrote:
IDK guys like 50% of the dps from this build comes from xoph's blood. It seems extremely underwhelming without the investment in this singular wonder item.

What gives?

I am at level 91 with this build without Xophs Blood and I am really enjoying it, it does not feel underwhelming to me at all.

Can confirm. Xoph's is great, but I had no problem farming t12/t13 maps without it. Even the first red tier elder I killed was without it.

Just did red elder without Xoph, too.
Not that I dont want a Xoph, but the price of Exalts is crazy, so it won't happen for me I guess. But still having fun without.
Hello there I'm very much looking forward to playing this build but am not a huge fan of MS. Was just wondering if there would be any big changes to the tree if I wanted to use blade flurry instead.
I couldn't see it anywhere in the posts, but which did you go for first, slayer or jugg?

Also, thank you for this build! I'm having a blast so far. I didn't even think about wild strike and it's hilarious watching everything explode.
"
Vytria wrote:
I couldn't see it anywhere in the posts, but which did you go for first, slayer or jugg?

Also, thank you for this build! I'm having a blast so far. I didn't even think about wild strike and it's hilarious watching everything explode.

I went for Slayer first. Overleech is very good if you go with O-G from the start.

"
Deszer wrote:
Hello there I'm very much looking forward to playing this build but am not a huge fan of MS. Was just wondering if there would be any big changes to the tree if I wanted to use blade flurry instead.

Dropping point blank and projectile nodes (if you picked any) are all the changes to the build.
delete
Last edited by mojohorlick on Jun 18, 2018, 7:54:25 AM
no video on uber elder fight? :(
"
Konried wrote:

What gives?

This is extremely incorrect, not sure where you even pulled that number from.
If you sim on PoB, equipping Xoph's (and enabled Covered in Ash) provides something like 20-30% more damage, at the most.

Keep in mind this is on the higher end if your current amulet sucks.
You can EASILY use a good rare amulet with Life, Flat Physical, and/or Crit Multi (or Resists). It's not like you aren't going to wear any necklace if you can't afford Xoph's.

I was farming T15 maps with a rare amulet absolutely fine; Flat Physical + Crit Multi on your necklace provides just as much DPS as Xoph's (MINUS the covered in ash). Xoph's is primarily your chase unique that you will want to farm higher tier/endgame bosses, since it provides Covered in Ash and additional fire penetration. For mapping/trash, you really don't need it.

"

Definitely; Blade Flurry will perform just as well. You wouldn't even need to change anything on the tree really; just drop both the Wildfire jewels (effectively allowing you to grab 2 more good abyss jewels) and obviously Point Blank / Iron Grip. (Note that you may lose some AoE clear if you drop these, since both scale WildStrike very well). Personally, if I was switching to Blade Flurry, I would then use Reave for clear instead.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Jun 18, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
Gosh love playing this build but she is really squishy along the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info