Unable to pick up Items

Hi I am on the xbox One platform and since the latest update Items have been dropping but i am in no way able to see what the item is or able to pick it up. This is very close to game breaking for me because whats the point in playing if i cant even pick anything up. I recently just opened a strongbox and ...again... Items came out but with no labels and no way to pick them up. Im not sure how to send xbox screeenshots to here but this has been happening literally since the update and its not just any specific area. I have cleared act 2 and 3 recently and it has happened in both acts . its not 100% of the time that i am just watching items drop with no possible way to pick them up but its fairly often.I have also read elsewhere that this seems to be a recurring problem for many users. Some ot bothers more than others but not being able to pick up all the currency and new armors etc is driving me batty.
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 6:05:05 PM
I forgot to mention. This is specifically from chests strongboxes barrels and other such things. Most enemies still drop items.
Last edited by OneBakedWalrus on May 21, 2018, 8:06:49 AM
Xbox bugs go in the XBox bugs forum, not here.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
My bad i see what happened. Sorry. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by OneBakedWalrus on May 21, 2018, 9:56:46 AM
Hello,

In your Options, what is your loot filter set to? For most loot to be shown I'd recommend having it set to one of the earlier tiers.
Press left thumbstick to see all items that have dropped.

Or right... dunno.. one of them works, im tired
Last edited by V3mpa1N on May 22, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
Not being able to talk to any NPC, including Masters, nor able to pick of any gear or item dropped. Highlight works and item filters also work. Started right after Act 5 Part 1, maybe 5 mintues in after killing group of mobs. Any help or information is appreciated.
Hello,

Do you have room in your inventory, or an item on your cursor?

I'd recommend power cycling your console as the first step. Often times problems can be local to your console which are resolved from this.
I'm also having this problem. Started last night sometime. It's extremely annoying.

Edit: I fixed my issue by removing detonate dead from my A button.
Last edited by JeroyStillRollin on May 23, 2018, 3:07:49 PM
i tried changing skills,(including back to default) cycling my console and also emptied my inventory to see if it was that and still no luck. Im starting to wonder if its maybe meant to be like that? the item tags are not even showing up but i can clearly see the items come out of the chests etc

EDIT: I forgot to mention my loot filter is set to default. Thanks.
Last edited by OneBakedWalrus on May 25, 2018, 5:03:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info