Unable to pick up Items

"
I'm also having this problem. Started last night sometime. It's extremely annoying.

Edit: I fixed my issue by removing detonate dead from my A button.

Any corpse targeting skill in the A slot, is breaking the interaction, this is a kinda known bug/feature for months, they probably won't fix this, so the only way is not to use the A slot for it. Took me also a while to realize it, when I put in an offering skill the first time and felt like wtf...
I wish i could put my screenshots/videos from my xbox to here so you can see what im saying here. The items are not able to be picked up. This is because the items have no way to BE picked up. The item names(or tags or whatever it is) are not appearing AT ALL. The sounds are working fine and the animations are there but the names (and as such:the Ability) to pick up these items is non-existent!
"
The items are not able to be picked up. This is because the items have no way to BE picked up. The item names(or tags or whatever it is) are not appearing AT ALL. The sounds are working fine and the animations are there but the names (and as such:the Ability) to pick up these items is non-existent!

Hello,

Please check in your Options that 'Always Highlight' is enabled. By design loot filters hide a variety of items. There's also the keybind of 'LT + D-pad Down' which hides loot, perhaps you've used this by mistake while playing. If you hold 'LT' you can see items that have been hidden by your loot filter.

Videos/screenshots are available from your Xbox, if you manage your captures and captures there is a 'Share to' option which has a variety of different places you can share them.
ok i already checked that my filters were fine and nothing is blocking my A button. The problem lies in the fact that the game is <seemingly> not producing ID tags for the items. The sound of gems/uniques/orbs/etc works fine but there is no name or ability to pick it up. Also i do not use social media (its a long story but long story short i like my privacy to be MINE) and as such most options for "sharing" require me to use social media. That being said i will try and find a way to download my screenshots so i can upload them here so you can see what i mean because i dont feel like anyone gets what im saying yet.(i could be wrong and if so i apologize its just irritating opening a rare gemcutters box and it giving me 0 <ZERO> loot at all. The gemcutters is not the only box to fail. chests gemcutters strongbpoxes etc all of these things have a random chance of not giving any items at all or the game is messing with me. i will be back later to try and find a good screenshot or vid )
i did a fresh reinstall and it now seems to be working. I am not sure what was happening but something must not have been working right . Thank you for the support its good seeing people that care enough about their game to actually reply to people when there are issues. Thanks for the responses and professionalism.

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR
Cheers
Last edited by OneBakedWalrus on Jun 7, 2018, 5:08:33 PM
Hello,

I'm happy to hear it's working for you. Thanks for your kind words, if you have any other issues please reach out again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info