Unable to pick up Items

Hello,

In your Options, what is your loot filter set to? For most loot to be shown I'd recommend having it set to one of the earlier tiers.
Hello,

Do you have room in your inventory, or an item on your cursor?

I'd recommend power cycling your console as the first step. Often times problems can be local to your console which are resolved from this.
"
The items are not able to be picked up. This is because the items have no way to BE picked up. The item names(or tags or whatever it is) are not appearing AT ALL. The sounds are working fine and the animations are there but the names (and as such:the Ability) to pick up these items is non-existent!

Hello,

Please check in your Options that 'Always Highlight' is enabled. By design loot filters hide a variety of items. There's also the keybind of 'LT + D-pad Down' which hides loot, perhaps you've used this by mistake while playing. If you hold 'LT' you can see items that have been hidden by your loot filter.

Videos/screenshots are available from your Xbox, if you manage your captures and captures there is a 'Share to' option which has a variety of different places you can share them.
Hello,

I'm happy to hear it's working for you. Thanks for your kind words, if you have any other issues please reach out again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info