[ Unique Showcase ] My Unique design - to be released for 3.3, for you fellows summoners

"
H463N wrote:
This looks interesting but I am not sure whether it will make MI viable

I had a Skele MI build in Harbinger

I used dark pact to kill the skeletons. I linked it with spell echo, faster casting, chain. I also had a profane wand with an added cold/lighting damage to spells mod to trigger EE. I also had NE with Meningold lens

There is plenty of interactions you can think about with the Unique and that I had in mind when creating it. I'm letting the community figuring them all and I'm sure they will. Here is some clues about some pretty obvious ones.

Minion Instability Side

- Heartbound Loop will make MI wider, you'll have to figure about the degen.
- Maligaro's Lens with Necro Aegis will give your Skeletons -10% fire resistance ( 40% is baseline ) and area of effect.
- You can dual wield the weapon the make the degen even stronger and double it.
- You can scale the life of your Skeletons higher than you think.
- Cast When Damage Taken ?
- One hit on a boss will still give you Cover in Ash and you can add EE to that, pushing further the negative fire resistance you'll get.

If you want strong Skeletons or use the item for other purposes

- You can get easily over 100% physical conversion
- The degen can be negated easily
- You can use other minions on the side that will be happy to get a free cover in ash army bot.
- Cover in Ash bot for non necro builds ?

Those are pretty obvious things and were figured immediately on Reddit, some people posted some simulations of builds already. There are others and I'll let everyone discover them :)

Overall I'm pretty happy with how the item was received by the community and thank you all for the positives and interested reactions I got.

Have a nice day
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?
Last edited by Earendel on May 20, 2018, 6:09:58 AM
"
stomatopod wrote:

"
So useles weapon omg

so eloquent

For useless weapons you need to write a tirade?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
"
Earendel wrote:

Can you explain that a bit? I can only see 75% phys to fire with Chernobogs pillar+Necro aegis.

How do you get 100% phys to fire with skeletons?
"
Larloch1821 wrote:
"
Earendel wrote:

Can you explain that a bit? I can only see 75% phys to fire with Chernobogs pillar+Necro aegis.

How do you get 100% phys to fire with skeletons?

Physical to lightning gem is an option ( your lightning damage will be converted to fire ). But there are other ways ;)
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?
Last edited by Earendel on May 20, 2018, 8:17:32 AM
I can't tell if it really is like it looks from here, but, sorry, it doesnt look good.

Avatar of fire is rarely ever taken as self-cast unless you can mitigate the other 50% of dmg lost, not to mention that you have to sacrifice victarios shield for chernobogs to save some of your base phys. Minion conversion is notoriously hard to build around.

Sorry it's not looking good.

Edit: now that i think about it again full fire conversion skellies can potentially work actually, Skel+Min Dmg+Multistrike+Melle phys+WED+firepen/melee splash

using chernobogs+necro aegis

using stomrifre ring+ball lignthing+combustion gem for EE+res from combustion.

sorry earendeli was wrong, i cant wait to play with this unique, fire conversion skellies seem to be much nicer to build around than i thought
Last edited by Larloch1821 on May 20, 2018, 4:28:08 PM
Just tested my old Dark Pact MI Skele shredder build:

This thing has a great synergy with dark pact.

5 Skeletons cast by totem each second

Around 30% dps caused by the sceptre

With some investments I can cast Dark pact + spell echo + faster casting + chain 6 times per seconds which means 36% damage per second

All in all it's quite easy to let 5 skeletons explode each second with this setup.

With the changes to ignite this should be pretty good and you can trigger EE with DP with an added lightning/cold dmg to spells mod on your gear
Currently no real good uniques that revolve around skeletons. I mean who's going to use Alberons Warpath Boots vs Bones of Ullr? We have monetgrul's which is nasty for survivability. This is great and I'll be able to make great use of all that minion life...

Edit: also wanted to say thanks OP for backing summoner and super glad to see it had nothing to do with spectres. I started in closed myself and also play summoner and still main it to this day.
Last edited by Rusery on May 20, 2018, 7:28:12 PM
I think people are going to mainly use this to make Spectres stronger and ignore all the Skeleton stuff.
livejamie
Thank you! The more summoner uniques that come out, the better, and I like the look of this one (both the art and its mods). Looks like I'm doing something with skellies this coming league!
I think this item will bring 1 or at most 2 new builds, but for a regular summoner it's a NO, THANK YOU!! All were doing right, until i read Avatar of fire, and then it kill the item xD

So your skeletons can explode and deal damage, right , great, use firestorm instead... i build a summoner to get packs not for them do die as soon as i put them on the "street" xD xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info