[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Have you run into the blight encounters yet? How did you fair at them? I have moved FFS to support golems, that should be sufficient.

Another important note for anyone upgrading maps. Take out your guardian maps if u do bulk upgrade via maps tab. I lost about 20 of them as they are no longer part of 3.9
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 14, 2019, 10:38:36 AM
No Blighted maps yet... just found Zana in Tower map by accident so my map device back on 8%, still no sign of that brother. I hate the new atlas ;)

Unfortunately I'd need a new helmet if I want to use FFS withmy dummy golems.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 14, 2019, 11:15:57 AM
I ran into a blight last night on tier 13 map, I was very drunk. I'll be honest, didn't know wtf I was doing. It was interesting though... I hate the new atlas as well, not sure wtf is going on but clearing new maps didn't open them up on atlas and they are indeed the new maps.

Tried buying oils but no responses. :( Maybe today
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 14, 2019, 1:37:44 PM
Well, I'm at 154/154 alright but that doesn't help with the new atlas... apparently we still need to play the bloody quest line to get these Watchstones. ^^

Just had 2 x Cassia in a t5 maps, no idea what to do, just randomly clicking on shit and eventually collect oil/loot... worked for me. LOL
Hahaha nice, I need to play one sober, the tower stuff throws another layer into it for sure. I just picked up oils and went with ravenous horde. Pretty pleased with dmg on this build adjustment, I feel stronger but won't know for certain until I play some more... The onslaught + unholy might + CS + FFS really kick the other golems into gear. Back to work....
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 14, 2019, 2:39:27 PM
FYI, only the minion credited with kill has that 10% chance to gain Onslaught... never applies to the lot of them.
Understood, they are all in on the action, all would be OP.
Anyone playing this for 3.9? I am thinking about switching over to a golem build and I feel like this would still be strong?
It's still viable and very strong, although it requires some investment... I'm min/max so not good candidate for objective feedback other than to say that I mixed it up a bit in 3.9 by adding AG and started leveraging the other golems and I'm stronger than ever, again, min/max so not a good baseline. The flame Gs are the primary source of dmg but we didn't suffer nerfs and received a number of buffs in 3.8

There are a lot of variations with playstyle nuance, tomay is one and I'm another to name a few, but core flame G mechanics are consistent with angry's guide.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 18, 2019, 10:33:16 PM
So I have got me a new helmet...

I have replaced Empower 4 with Feeding Frenzy Support for the dummy golems, uptime is still 100%.

Controlled Destruction is back with the Flame Golems (instead of FFS) and Primordial Might is back in the tree for golem aggro.

I have tweaked some of my trashy Harmony jewels so cooldown recovery is still the same. I've lost 52% increased Golem damage from Harmony and 40% Increased Minion Damage from Bone Helmet implicit, 92% increase in total. But I've gained 30% more damage from Controlled Destruction and another 10% more from the new LMP. Effectively it's a lot more firepower now. Should I ever feel it ain't enough I can always swap Enfeeble for Flammability but so far it's all very smooth sailing.

Thanks to the new helmet (and Primordial Might) my golems have a gained a LOT of life: Flame Golems 27k, Lightning Golem 33k, Chaos Golem 39k (no % quality) and Stone Golem 46k (he's no longer "suicidal" in phys reflect maps). Thanks to the significant golem life increase they now have even more net regeneration despite the the loss of 2% from one Harmony jewel.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 20, 2019, 2:43:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info