"The Lost Maps" prophecy modification suggestion

Guys pls modify this prophecy...He has potential but he is unused.Right now it's only drop Tier 1 maps- nobody play them - it's a junk...
This prophecy should drop random tier maps up to tier 16 - of course highest=rarest or second way different tier maps(random draw but also up to tier 16).
Will be nice if this will be changed in 3.3.0

Thanks
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on May 17, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 5:00:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thematically it should drop maps you don’t have on your atlas, but that’d make it pretty OP if it was allowed to go too high in tiers.
it reliably drops 5 chisels. i'm ok with that. and it introduces newcomers to the recipe cause the first question always is why it drops only low maps.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
it reliably drops 5 chisels. i'm ok with that. and it introduces newcomers to the recipe cause the first question always is why it drops only low maps.

You must be living in another world. Chisel recipe lol as if we don't have enough crap to manage. This prophecy is nothing but few seconds wasted for going to chambers and out. But there are many like that.

Also GGG can you get that bloody prophecy pop up off the middle of the screen?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
vio wrote:

^ This

Chisel recipe ftw
Another possibility:

Between player level up to 80 it can drops maps between tier 1-5 (white)
Between player levels 81-90 it can drops maps between tier 1-10 (white/yellow)
At player level 91+ it can drop maps from all tiers (1-16)

All maps on same tier or with different tiers no matter...But better IMO with many random tiers...

Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on May 17, 2018, 4:44:01 AM
"
PromaG wrote:
Another possibility:

Between player level up to 80 it can drops maps between tier 1-5 (white)
Between player levels 81-90 it can drops maps between tier 1-10 (white/yellow)
At player level 91+ it can drop maps from all tiers (1-16)

All maps on same tier or with different tiers no matter...But better IMO with many random tiers...

Nice suggestion, add that maps you don't have are more likely to drop (it's Lost Maps after all...) and it's all set imo.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Nice suggestion, add that maps you don't have are more likely to drop (it's Lost Maps after all...) and it's all set imo.

^^ this

Maps that you dont have completed and don`t have in your maps store. Both.
Thats even go for two different prophecies..

And.
Heh.
Prophecies needs rework badly cuz they are so outdated.
A lot of prophecies should be tailored around your own quest status; I could see making them all T1 if you hadn't even reached the Atlas yet, but once you have?

A decent balance would be, perhaps, to drop the five lowest incomplete maps on your Atlas, provided they were white. MAYBE higher-tier ones, but there'd have to be some mitigating factor to that, lest someone simply use Cartographer's Seals to remove their Guardian maps, buy up these prophecies, and just roll in an endless supply of maps worth half an exalt per.

But white maps? They're never gonna be worth much of anything; even Burial Chambers (as meta as it is) is only worth like an alch. Hence, there's no real risk of abuse, just an actual nice boost for people trying to fill their Atlas... Which is a painful endeavor enough as it is.

"
vio wrote:

If they were 20% maps, it'd be 5 chisels. But it's not.

The chisel recipe still consumes 4 whetstones (which actually aren't free) and a stone hammer/rockbreaker/gavel, which I find actually less of than maps.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
there need to be shitty and unrewarding prophecies. in that regard i'm glad to have 5 t1 maps than 5 wisdom scrolls.

introducing a prophecy that returns high level maps? possible but would be as rare as the 5 link prophecy.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info