"The Lost Maps" prophecy modification suggestion

Have the maps drop based on your Atlas progression. The maps that drop should be treated as if they were dropped in the highest tier map you have completed. This doesn't make it so it is a guarantee of high level maps, instead it is as if five maps dropped while mapping.
"
vio wrote:
there need to be shitty and unrewarding prophecies. in that regard i'm glad to have 5 t1 maps than 5 wisdom scrolls.

So which is it, "5 free chisels" (that's like 2 chaos) or "shitty and unrewarding?" Make up your mind.

"
vio wrote:
introducing a prophecy that returns high level maps? possible but would be as rare as the 5 link prophecy.

Yes, because 5 T5 maps is TOTALLY as valuable as an instant 5-link. Can you be any more transparent in your fervent need to defend the status quo?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
vio wrote:
there need to be shitty and unrewarding prophecies. in that regard i'm glad to have 5 t1 maps than 5 wisdom scrolls.

So which is it, "5 free chisels" (that's like 2 chaos) or "shitty and unrewarding?" Make up your mind.

that was just a general comment, not specific for the lost maps prophecy.
but you're right and tbh i wasn't aware that they're so expensive. never bought or sold some as i always have plenty of them cause i rarely chain run t10++ where i would need them.

for the 5 link comparison, i meant rarity, not worth. personally, i rarely get that 5 link one, never got a 6 link one.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 18, 2018, 4:53:36 AM
This Prophecy is blocked on all my mapping characters. Like seriously, fuck this Prophecy. The issue is you have to block do much dogshit to actually get the decent content.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
This Prophecy is blocked on all my mapping characters. Like seriously, fuck this Prophecy. The issue is you have to block do much dogshit to actually get the decent content.

if there is only "decent content" how do you make that distinction if there is no unrewarding content?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 18, 2018, 7:28:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info