As a gift or as punishment, the Empire will have your blood.

"
HeManNZ wrote:
How about Champions adrenaline?, also Starkonjas would work well!

hmm... i wonder how champ's adrenaline would work. I suppose if you use an anti-curse flask, you'll gain vulnerability and hence lowlife when it expires, so it should be pretty usable.

As for the whole usage of lowlife thing, after a bit of thought:

-Use determination with the watcher's eye to ignore vuln.

-equip starkonja's, dreadbeak, daresso's courage. Maybe a lori's lantern too.

-use iron reflex, and otherwise evasion heavy gear

You'd get 150% inc evasion, net 50% inc damage, perma-onslaught, and 120% block chance applied to spells. And lori's benefits too, if you got that route. And determination + iron reflexes evasion with an extra 150% increased evasion rating = high armor. And still have a very solid weapon to work with.
Last edited by Shppy on May 16, 2018, 9:51:51 PM
There is a possibility that negating Vulnerability means negating the "considered on low life", depending on the whims of the coders :)
vendor
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Next league is going to get nutty
Meta = cattle

-ty men
The lvl52 belt gives basically an opportunity for 30% more spell damage ,alongside other advantages, if you manage to deal with bleeding damage.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Champion unequip, equip builds coming.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Yeah equip-unequip for sure but the question is: if I wear it, for each 1 life point I loose, despite the fact that I m full life, I will proc Adrenaline since I m perma low life?

Anyway Daresso shield will be something crazy :D
Last edited by ForteBraccio on May 17, 2018, 5:40:36 AM
Ladies and Gentlemans, I present you 2 Garbage itens, try to do something with those... I DARE YOU xD xD
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:
btw, could you be low life and full life at the same time? :p

No, but you can be at full life and cursed with vulnerability. ;)

Well it says counts as.There is no rule about full life and low life they just normally are impossible to have both.It's not like your life will actually be low so it is a low life imitator.

"
polimeris wrote:
There is a possibility that negating Vulnerability means negating the "considered on low life", depending on the whims of the coders :)

It's a definate.It's saying it on the belt.I don't know how the 'unaffected by vulnerability' works,if your still classed as cursed then it will still work.As long as you have the curse symbol on your head it will work.
Last edited by Kavlor on May 17, 2018, 7:59:04 AM
I wonder if you can be full life and low life simultaneously with this belt. Not that it matters too much other than just base curiosity.

Not that it makes these wearable later, but just an example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info