Skill Revamps - Part 5

"
Uoykai wrote:
"
LBJames wrote:
Can sword skills get some love as well? The only useable ones are cyclone and totem. Make ground slam work for sword as well?

Lacerate? Frost Blades? Cleave? Blade Flurry?

Sorry I meant two handed sword. Lacerate is very bad if you have low attack speed. And cleave simply does not have good aoe.
Wow! Really love the new incenerate changes but, please GGG, buff earthquake and icecrash.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
good news for ground slam, i like the new inc too
Freeze Pulse is one of my favorite skill and always have been. I'm glad that the changes are not too much and i hope it will keep the same satisfying sound effect.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
LBJames wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
LBJames wrote:
Can sword skills get some love as well? The only useable ones are cyclone and totem. Make ground slam work for sword as well?

Lacerate? Frost Blades? Cleave? Blade Flurry?

Sorry I meant two handed sword. Lacerate is very bad if you have low attack speed. And cleave simply does not have good aoe.

Still Frost blades, Ice crash, Lightning strike, Static strike? Tectonic slam? Sweep? (hope they will reword sweep)
Last edited by Uoykai on May 8, 2018, 11:21:12 PM
wait wait wait, do you have to reach a certain stage in order to get the final wave on incinerate?

Cuz if not, at 500% more damage and 200 average damage at level 20 per cast, you could just repeatedly tap the skill to get 1200 base damage final waves with a base cast time of .2 seconds... that's completely obscene dps.

In addition to that, how does the final wave's 'more' modifier interact with the 'more' modifier per stage?
Last edited by Shppy on May 8, 2018, 11:21:47 PM
Great changes! Freezing Pulse looks cute and in future I can level with Ground Slam efore I get my Sunder!
Once I read that you were working a complete overhaul of some old skills, I crossed my fingers for one of my favorite skills of all time!!!! INCINERATE!!!!

AND GGG YOU GOT ME LIT!!!!!! (no pun intended)

Can't wait to try the old/new skill, already planning!!!

Like the direction your going with these reworks!!! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Gamr23 on May 8, 2018, 11:28:34 PM
"
Shppy wrote:
wait wait wait, do you have to reach a certain stage in order to get the final wave on incinerate?

Cuz if not, at 500% more damage and 200 average damage at level 20 per cast, you could just repeatedly tap the skill to get 1200 base damage final waves with a base cast time of .2 seconds... that's completely obscene dps.

In addition to that, how does the final wave's 'more' modifier interact with the 'more' modifier per stage?

Indigon Incinerate? :)
I have an Alien pet.
Hi GGG team,

WOW. I am so excited for this Incinerate rework. It looks so much better than current Incinerate. It also looks like it will "feel" better to play as well. I really hope this makes it into 3.3.0.

*No longer need for lmp/gmp
*Higher base damage
*Lower mana cost
*5% critical strike chance
*Better/reworked support gems
*Ignite will actually be viable for it

I'm actually doing backflips right now. My only question is what will happen to the people who bought blue Incinerate MTX? Will that be ported over to the new Incinerate?

Thanks again GGG, restoring my hope in this awesome game.
[User Social Credit Score: 596]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info