Skill Revamps - Part 5

"
Ground Slam now has a larger area, a wider angle, and improved damage. The skill has fallen behind significantly in power, with very few adjustments in the past few years. We've tried to bring it closer to the power of other low level attacks like Molten Strike and Cleave by boosting its area.

The skill now deals more damage to closer targets. This should make it more reliable on tougher foes, and reward you for getting up close.

But cleave is still awful?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Where is Elemental Hit revamp? why not to revive it????
Can two handed sword skills get some love as well? The only useable ones are cyclone and totem. Make ground slam work for sword as well?

edit: meant two handed sword
Last edited by LBJames on May 8, 2018, 11:08:18 PM
Incinerate has now a base crit chance??? Oh boy... I can work with that... *proceeds to plan shitty martyr of innocence poison/ignite incinerate assassin*
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
DrDraids wrote:
Some nice looking stiff in there, though you could probably lower the vaal skill cooldown by a couple seconds please.

They lowers Vaal skill souls consumption, and add normal skill to vall skill gem (to use while you have no souls).
Still need something more? Too greedy....
Last edited by Uoykai on May 8, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
"
Uoykai wrote:
Where is Elemental Hit revamp? why not to revive it????

right after (oh, who am I kidding, BEFORE) dominating blow revamp
Oblivious
"
LBJames wrote:
Can sword skills get some love as well? The only useable ones are cyclone and totem. Make ground slam work for sword as well?

Lacerate? Frost Blades? Cleave? Blade Flurry?
Vaal righteous fire... Chesch
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Love the freezing pulse changes, I already enjoy playing it every league so I will be looking forward to the rework and new visuals :D Thank you for always making the game "better" ;)
Blue Incinerate PogChamp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info