Xbox Demotivating Players Market on Xbox One

Just to remind some people..
The odds of getting a 6l is 1 out of 1500.
So if you want to make a 6l you would have to buy fusings worth of about 15ex.. and even then you just might not get it.. it can easily take 2000 fus.

I am selling a vis mortis 6l for 5ex.. a cheap price if you ask me. 10ex cheaper than the average crafting cost.

1-2ex is ok for a random yellow/blue/white 6l for crafting.

I have used roughly 3-400 fusings tryings to 6l my qotf but no luck.. thats 3-4ex.. soon it would gave just been cheaper to buy one for 6ex.
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
Just to remind some people..
The odds of getting a 6l is 1 out of 1500.
So if you want to make a 6l you would have to buy fusings worth of about 15ex.. and even then you just might not get it.. it can easily take 2000 fus.

I am selling a vis mortis 6l for 5ex.. a cheap price if you ask me. 10ex cheaper than the average crafting cost.

1-2ex is ok for a random yellow/blue/white 6l for crafting.

I have used roughly 3-400 fusings tryings to 6l my qotf but no luck.. thats 3-4ex.. soon it would gave just been cheaper to buy one for 6ex.

There are more than one league...
So there is a league where getting a 6l is more common?
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
So there is a league where getting a 6l is more common?

No but how can people know wich league/market they can find your item...
I am not marketing it here.. you can find it in the xbox one trading tab.

But same thing applies to all leagues.. it costs roughly 1500 fus to make a 6l. 15ex

"
V3mpa1N wrote:
I am not marketing it here.. you can find it in the xbox one trading tab.

But same thing applies to all leagues.. it costs roughly 1500 fus to make a 6l. 15ex

I understand perfectly fine what you are saying, but you dont understand what im saying.

HC
SC
Bestiary HC
Bestiary SC
Race HC
Race SC

Your item can be found in only one of theese six trade markets...
I think it is on SC without league mods, else you would have understod what i said.
Im not looking to buy your item, all i wanted was to make you understand that your information is useless if you dont tell in what trade market your item can be found.
Well it is on bsc.. but i fail to understand the difference it makes.
The difference is that you are talking to all 6 trade markets at the same time here on the xbox forum, but only one of the trade markets can buy your item.

blablablablablablabla on bestiary softcore.
This will instantly help people to know if the offer is possible or not for them.
Eh?.. im not marketing or selling it here.. i mentioned it only to make a point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info