Development Manifesto: Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

thank you !!

pokemon is terrible and i was afraid you would put this into the core game and force it down our throats since you spent money on creating it.

that would have been a deal breaker and force most of your user base to quit the game.

i like playing Path of Exile and i do not WANT to have to find another game to play instead.

again, thank you so much for doing the right thing.

this is the best news i have had all year.
"
Synopse wrote:
This is a very good experiment showing how many ppl only read the headline and then project their expectations.

I recommend to acutally read the manifest. ;-)

Lol I know right.. First thing I did when I opened this headline was open the manifesto. But some people....
"Don't Tread on Me"
I get it that it'll be a lot of work to keep track of the captured beast. I was wondering myself how are we going to merge the captured beasts between different leagues.

See you beast crafting, you'll be missed.

Time to capture more lovely beasts!

And I do hope we can get some way of obtaining the unique armour sets in the future, like through Div cards (similar for Rigwald's items) or in a certain unique map.
worst mechanic now core. ggg understand poe players a lot. tyty :(((((
"
featherhead wrote:
worst mechanic now core. ggg understand poe players a lot. tyty :(((((

Well this topic will definitely prove to GGG that players can't read.
gj. bestiary is a cancer for this game. breaking balance, sad mechanics etc
lets hope divination cards will be back at their normal droprate after (yep, i'm looking at you Encroaching Darkness)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
They've put to much effort to abandon it, yet they listened to the community. Glad to hear that, although manifesto is somewhat hidden in a tricky way :P
Last edited by Gosen on May 9, 2018, 5:44:01 AM
Why you just can't save Beasteary monsters (yellow, red and unique) like an animal version of Exile? Without craft and nets, but with good reward for killing them (like it was).
I didn't like Bestiary League. Don't continue. (But that's just me.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info