Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

HLD the Surrender UNBANNED
HLD Mirage Archer BANNED
LLD Molten Shell BANNED

LLD Flame Blast BANNED
LLD Abberath's Hooves BANNED
Last edited by ProjectPT on Jul 10, 2018, 1:03:27 AM
Is there anywhere I could go to read why certain bans were made? I'm relatively new to the game, and would like to learn the thought process behind individual bans. I feel like it may provide me with a better understanding of certain skills/items.
"
SuperSet wrote:
Is there anywhere I could go to read why certain bans were made? I'm relatively new to the game, and would like to learn the thought process behind individual bans. I feel like it may provide me with a better understanding of certain skills/items.

Expect many things to change in the future. With 3.4 patch (and beyond) getting some pvp things addressed, we're bound to have many changes to the existing rule set.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 13, 2018, 10:06:23 PM
"
SuperSet wrote:

The gist of it is that a lot of bans were made because some skills and items are overwhelmingly powerful compared to some others. Other skills, items, and supports were banned because they promote a very lazy playstyle. That's really the short of it. We made the balance decisions GGG should have made, more or less.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
few items are banned because ProjectPT thought it was too expensive to invest (and we followed him on that) like level 21 gems and 4 mods jewels.

Soon we will make changes because PT left and Lot of things will get unbanned probably since we don t have the same objective than PT had.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info