Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

it's going fine
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
It's about time to add Cold Snap to the ban list
Spoiler

DoT portion of the skill will have no T constant, just as usual.
"
Head_Less wrote:
life infinite pot good to be banned but now 5k es regen per sec will have no equivalent.

At least Vs Regen Tanks we can carry Frost Bomb and have a counter play.

If you mean ES recharge occultist then yeah it'll be interesting to see how that goes. I'm yet to see an ethical HLD ES recharge tank in PvP to know for sure, but seems like it'd be difficult to stack enough ES without rare items and you'd miss out on a chunk of faster ES recharge start from Leo rings.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
I'm yet to see an ethical HLD ES recharge tank in PvP to know for sure, but seems like it'd be difficult to stack enough ES without rare items and you'd miss out on a chunk of faster ES recharge start from Leo rings.

Go play vs this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2145337

It is very close to as good as one of those can be.

"
ThisIsABuff wrote:
Contagion was fine like one or two leagues after 2.4.0, but now the damage (especially for that long duration) is way too high.

Huh what changed?
"
mimivirus wrote:

Huh what changed?

Who knows, as for my experience it was annoying but manageable before, but since harbinger even at 75% chaos res single contagion trap deals more than 20k pvp damage over its duration. Maybe someone accidentally rolled T constant back to 30 :P
BANNED Pathfinder and Pathfinder ascendency nodes?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Masterful!!
Update based on feedback from tournament

Gloomfang Banned
Sunblast Banned

Certain Rare options now available

Cremation Banned
Last edited by ProjectPT on May 28, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
wow,

i canot say, im not impressed...

its getting closer to the old duelliga / AoW / Euro-pvp league from diablo 2 and that was one of the best times of my gaming experience.

im now for 4 weaks on vacation but im definately in when im back. i m going to give this a sereous try

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
wow,

i canot say, im not impressed...

its getting closer to the old duelliga / AoW / Euro-pvp league from diablo 2 and that was one of the best times of my gaming experience.

im now for 4 weaks on vacation but im definately in when im back. i m going to give this a sereous try

Glad this peaks your interest. Let us know any feedback you have we are trying to evolve it to be the best format we can make but at the same time don't want to change stuff too quickly to fuck over peoples builds if they put tons of time into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info