Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

any news on trade and guild functionality ??
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Interested to see where the team is going with this, and with the Incinerate rework in particular.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
"Elemental Equilibrium works in the future. At the moment it provides a significant bonus that goes against its intended use. Most notably, it currently has a non-penalised 50% reduction of resistances on enemies. A single keystone on the passive tree shouldn't be providing such a significant damage boost"

Really? It is not an investment to be using a utility skill like orb or storms or ball lit to trigger it for a builds main damage skill?
I thought they wanted to get away from Burning?
This is getting to the point where i can't tell if it's just PR or ggg are that retarded.

too little too late, don't ruin ee while you fumble ignite, you'll end up with less builds than you started with.
You guys need to go back to pre 3.0 thinking, you haven't got one thing right since.
How about unfucking emberwake
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
I want my VFB back.
Bring back the double d...never mind.
GGG if you boost FIREBALL damage dont forget to add PvP damage scaling to it! THX!
The Holy Bible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info