Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

Looks pretty cool. I look forward to seeing the changes in action. I don't personally think these changes will come even close to fixing ignite, but they look like a massive step in the right direction.

For reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/86ecjk/discussion_very_long_reflections_on_ignite/
despite all the negative feedback, I feel like this is one of the best posts you guys have put up via balance in a long time.

All the ignite changes are welcomed, and these multiplier numbers are a lot bigger than people seem to be realizing in comments lol

also very glad you touched on the gap in curses between trash mobs and bosses, and I can't wait to see what you guys do with that

EE is definitely way too strong on the builds that utilize it too easily (summoners/rf), and I can't wait to see what you guys do with it in the near future

11/10 please make more balance changes/meta shifts because we've been playing the same meta for almost a year now
this isnt rf
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Seems pretty neat. Looking forward to finally play an ignite based build. Havent tried one on the last 2 leagues cause it was in a pretty bad spot so far...

Keep up the good work GGG!
Ignite stacking Incinerate 3.3 meta.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
good stuff. Ignite prolif was a really fun mechanic to build around, I greatly enjoyed flame blasters, fire trappers, even lightning warp prolif, all manner of things. Then they all died essentially, it was just taken out of the game leaving less things to do, less reason to play.

Im still missing barrage/spectral throw cast on crit, used to get a lot of fun out of those, now its just gone. Blade Vortex feels like shit because it hits far too few times per second, feels really bad to play, think you guys need to look at how many times stuff like tendrils or even tendrils cwc shock nova etc are hitting per second and ask yourselves why youve done that to vortex? The damage is fine, the feel is garbage, feels awful to play. I hope these things get on the radar too.
when do next supporter packs go live?
Great buff for my HoT Ignite prolif build. Now maybe I can do bosses without needing VMS.
None of this will matter in the least if you merge Bestiary in it's current form into the core game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info