May Flashback Event!

will this be on xbox too or will we get passed on again?
"
Antidemon777 wrote:
will this be on xbox too or will we get passed on again?

#PCMasterRace
Why May? Large part of the player base is student.
Random Draws aren't fun GGG. Its not fun in boxes and its not fun here. I'd prefer minimal rewards with a much higher demand, at least then its guaranteed something to aim for. Random draws are like pissing in the wind.
"
AtecsIN wrote:

What, you guys don't start your end-year testing in the Summer(June)?
"
gubaguy wrote:
Flashback league featuring a ton of leagues... Cant get league specific drops. What a wonderful waste of everyoens time GGG. Might as well just give us our free boxes and give the 'totaly random drawwing' items, and the 'totaly fair and balanced, and not at all bullshit because not everyone can start at the same time, and also there WILL be a queue, but not for the top 1% of players and streamers, race based items' To the top 1% of players that you allow into the game before everyone else and spare us all a month.

just talk for urself or shut up. there are more then enough people waiting for something like that and appreciate what ggg does with those events.
"
HLGgaming wrote:
Random Draws aren't fun GGG. Its not fun in boxes and its not fun here.

Exactly this.

Then again, none of the offered MTX would be intersting to me.
Problem solved, more time to do some of the challenges in the league. :)

Good luck to all racers.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on Apr 25, 2018, 1:54:45 PM
Will be my characters moved to Standart after event?
Is it possible to get Brutus Lead Sprinkle as drop? It's a torment related unique?
ign: ropefly
"
AtecsIN wrote:

I'm going to be that guy and say .. maybe you should give this one a pass and stick to student.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info