May Flashback Event!

Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
You guys, who always wander, why there are no "fun" things that easly could be added, don't understand the consept of any creation inside capitalist system. It is not, and it was never about making something good for people. Is all about profit.

To get profit they need to stimulate your consumer's patterns. In case of game - to keep buying microtransactions. Thats it. All they do is ballancing between nececary efforts to stimulate you to buy microtransaction and outcome expressed in dollars.

So you can forget words such as "fun", "good", "interesting" etc. They will not spoil you with too rewarding expirience, because after they would be ought to support this level, and increase it, to give you feeling of progression. Abd that contradicts current GGG's paradigm of how to prolong averege playing time - not buy constant making new content, but making longer to expirience what is already there.

Wow, 5th to 29th, I'm diggin' it!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I could swear you had a different start time for the race when it was announced.. 24 hours earlier!
IGN: Naforce
Random draw for rewards? That's fucking stupid.
LET'S GO!
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

What does that mean? If I kill a lich there won't be any loot? Isn't it possible to get things like Xophs Blood, Perfect Form, Skin of the Loyal, Shroud of the lightless, Lightpoacher ... ? I thought they belong to the core-game now and should be in?

Or do they mean some other uniques from past leagues (harbinger sword/shield?) that aren't obtainable anymore in the normal game?
"
Vertal0 wrote:
Random draw for rewards? That's fucking stupid.

one does not have to be a math genius to get an idea on the chances to actually draw anything besides the level 35 reward, with only 500 of each kind. Though if you end up drawing something, you might as well have won in the lottery, but probably not without investment, right?
Last edited by Psykrom on Apr 24, 2018, 6:34:21 PM
yep, pass on this shit. almost some effort done, but not quite there yet. Good luck to you others.
"
coutoo wrote:
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

What does that mean? If I kill a lich there won't be any loot? Isn't it possible to get things like Xophs Blood, Perfect Form, Skin of the Loyal, Shroud of the lightless, Lightpoacher ... ? I thought they belong to the core-game now and should be in?

Or do they mean some other uniques from past leagues (harbinger sword/shield?) that aren't obtainable anymore in the normal game?

Uniques from leagues NOT incorporated into the main game.

So if you run nemesis areas you have 0 chance to actually drop a headhunter, etc.

the stuff from breaches, abyss, etc will be available because they are in core.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info