[3.3] CI Lightning Arrow/Barrage Trickster (With Deathless Shaper Video)

"
McMuffinz wrote:

Ok, I have all the abyssal jewels you are talking about, I have Lioneye's Fall linked to Soul Raker, I have Point Blank, I am running Wrath, and my chance to hit is around 83%. Also, I am using discipline, bringing my ES to 5800 and I am still getting insta-killed by bosses. Also, my DPS is still no where near the numbers you are saying I will have. I even put the other quiver with an additional arrow in and it actually lowered my DPS in POB.

I was thinking maybe it's the fact that I don't have a six link Tempest, but I entered that into POB and it only brought my DPS another 1,000 or so. Something's fucked here or I am missing something else.

The 6l tempest only matters for lightning arrow and clearing. You're using barrage on bosses right?
"
roun wrote:
"
McMuffinz wrote:

Ok, I have all the abyssal jewels you are talking about, I have Lioneye's Fall linked to Soul Raker, I have Point Blank, I am running Wrath, and my chance to hit is around 83%. Also, I am using discipline, bringing my ES to 5800 and I am still getting insta-killed by bosses. Also, my DPS is still no where near the numbers you are saying I will have. I even put the other quiver with an additional arrow in and it actually lowered my DPS in POB.

I was thinking maybe it's the fact that I don't have a six link Tempest, but I entered that into POB and it only brought my DPS another 1,000 or so. Something's fucked here or I am missing something else.

The 6l tempest only matters for lightning arrow and clearing. You're using barrage on bosses right?

Yes, barrage for bosses.
Hi,

Trying this build and its really fun to play. Good job. What is your Life Leech and Dmg on LA without buff pls? To see how far am I.
IGN Narlluin
Last edited by Narlluin on Aug 1, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
"
Narlluin wrote:
Hi,

Trying this build and its really fun to play. Good job. What is your Life Leech and Dmg on LA without buff pls? To see how far am I.

I would highly recommend against going any further with this build if you are still leveling. Even with all the stuff the OP mentions you need you will die... a lot. It is a huge currency pit and after about tier 6-8 maps you will get extremely frustrated with this build. CI needs a huge buff in POE.

P.S. go with an elemental hit ranged build.
been running this build, am currently level 91. Overall it's a decent build, highest tier map I've done is the chimera map. Despite having 5k ES I feel like running discipline is a good choice. I run both discipline and wrath, combo'd with the watcher's eye with the following stats: (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline, and (70-100)% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath. I feel like overall running the discipline stat has increased my survivability by a huge amount; and also has made me able to survive harder fights for longer periods of time. The build does indeed succeed once you hit higher levels, but also it does require a lot of movement as this build can't face-tank a lot of hits; but if played in the right hands it can be a great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info