Meme Arrow Build Guide! - (Blink/Mirror Arrow meme build - (DOES NO LONGER WORK)

RIP build of the week :(
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
So this build is 100% dead with patch 3.3?
Yeah I had this build it so I am self casting the blink/mirror arrows I removed trap support and other trap gems. Quite sad really was enjoying this a lot.
think about it. GGG showcased this build as a "Build of the Week" and then immediately nerfed the shit out of it and made it totally useless. why have it a build of the week if you're gonna shit all over it? makes no sense at all. it's like they were saying "here's an interesting build for you to try ..... have fun (for 2 weeks) then we're gonna fuck you". you're right - sad is the word.
I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is, you can still use Remote Mine-Minefield to summon three clones per cooldown. Bad news is, this build would have to be restructured to use mines instead.

But wait, I have more good news and more bad news. Good news is, Sunblast and the trap duration reduction jewels would no longer be needed since you just detonate mines immediately. Bad news is you can't use Tremor Rod with mirror arrow.
Ok, here's a PoB pastebin with some decent damage numbers. 27k average shaper dps per clone before Tailwind, can get like 32+ clones out at once. 32 clones since you lay 4 mines every cast, have two copies of mirror arrow, have 139% increased duration and 100% increased cooldown speed. It's even got a decent amount of life! All the rares are just life/res except for the amulet which I slapped increased Wrath effect on, and the bone helmet with Shaper +1 Mines. That is not expensive(you can craft the helm via alteration spam, and the amulet/ring corrupt is cheap on poe.trade), and getting resists capped is easy so you could have life on the amulet and helm and nothing else but still get your resists to 110%.

Most expensive things are the 6-link on Lioneye's Glare and the +1 arrow Drillneck. Victario's Influence wants a 4/2 link so that's easy.

You could probably push numbers higher with more expensive corrupts or shaper/elder/temple mods. The most unfortunate thing is that you've got somewhere near base mine laying speed and non-instant detonation. I couldn't fit in a detonate mines totem either but I suppose you could give up blink arrow to get it? Okay nevermind, Mirror arrow is on a global cooldown instead of individual gems having their own, so you can't use Blink for movement. Might as well put detonate mines in there. Alternatively, you could put flame dash in? Not sure what else you'd use those two spare links for.

https://pastebin.com/RwpDjJd1
Last edited by Frugality on Jun 14, 2018, 8:48:55 PM
will this be good in 3.3???
why do you go ranger? why not witch or something else??
"
jacoblol19 wrote:

"
jacoblol19 wrote:

1. Unfortunately build doesn't work after 3.3, because we can throw only one clone trap at once.
2. Ranger because Deadeye ascendancy allow to use blink & mirror arrow more often.

"
Frugality wrote:
Ok, here's a PoB pastebin [...]

I haven't much time, but i gonna test it too ;)
"
Tankus wrote:
"
jacoblol19 wrote:

"
jacoblol19 wrote:

1. Unfortunately build doesn't work after 3.3, because we can throw only one clone trap at once.
2. Ranger because Deadeye ascendancy allow to use blink & mirror arrow more often.

"
Frugality wrote:
Ok, here's a PoB pastebin [...]

I haven't much time, but i gonna test it too ;)

They just killed Minefield arrow clones with the latest patch. Meme arrows is completely dead now.
Last edited by Frugality on Jun 20, 2018, 7:03:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info