Meme Arrow Build Guide! - (Blink/Mirror Arrow meme build - (DOES NO LONGER WORK)

I got my 40 challenges, thanks to this build !!!
I am confused as to why you play it as a Deadeye, when Saboteur would give you 50% trap cooldown recovery.

As far as I know, Mirror Arrow Cooldown won't do anything if you are linked to traps, as traps take over the cooldown.
Any skill cooldown is applied to the trap cooldown. It will however be based on the original trap cooldown and not the skill cooldown.

To illustrate;

Normally Blink Arrow has a cooldown of 3 seconds.
With 100% cooldown recovery speed from deadeye it becomes 1.5 seconds.

However, since you throw a trap the cooldown is based on the Trap Support cooldown instead.

Trap Support has a cooldown of 4 seconds.
With 100% cooldown recovery speed from deadeye it becomes a 2 second cooldown.

Same applies for any skill specific cooldown source, such as lab enchants for skills such as Cold Snap or Flame Dash.
Which one of these 2 would be better for this?
5 arrow legacy dmg reach vs legacy Doomfletch's
Spoiler
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
"
Which one of these 2 would be better for this?
5 arrow legacy dmg reach vs legacy Doomfletch's
Spoiler

Both are worse than Lioneye's, because of Far Shot and Hits can't be evaded
I disagree, hits cant be evaded is overrated with this char, Fast and Deadly doubles your accuracy rating. As for far shot, that's fine if you do open maps all day, plus most of the bosses worth doing are too close for far shot to do anything. Far shot's more of a clear bonus and it has nothing on +4 arrows in terms of speed.
I fo tried reach of the council on pob and dps drops pretty much. around 50% lower than lioneye's
Last edited by roguegoha on Apr 26, 2018, 2:06:19 PM
I've been wanting to do this build for a really long time now but could never get around the paradox that increased duration was essential for mirror/blink arrow but killed sunblast. Got really inspired seeing you clear content using a meme-worthy number of cheap constructions, so I took my own stab at it. My version has less wow factor with fewer archers but more damage per archer and a few more layers of defense.

Notable differences: I went necro which doesn't have nearly as many archers but is significantly easier to gear thanks to the +20% all res from commander of darkness. Necro also has access to the only source of +minion duration in the game (30% from puppet master), which doesn't affect traps, allowing you to use abyss jewels which is probably a better return of investment than getting duration nodes and then compensating with more cheap constructions.
Dropped pierce gem and use +3 pierce essence crafted quiver.
Dual curses with ele weakness.
Acrobatics and CWDT immortal call with slightly more life (PoB says 4498 at lvl 95).
Clarity corrupt on belt to save an extra gem slot.
One less cheap construction for 0.4s duration, letting you proc tinkerskin occasionally.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/xQmB3NX3

Gear right now
"

All in all, a very fun build. Thanks for the inspiration.
Last edited by RemonRaimu on Apr 26, 2018, 5:43:19 PM
"
I disagree, hits cant be evaded is overrated with this char, Fast and Deadly doubles your accuracy rating. As for far shot, that's fine if you do open maps all day, plus most of the bosses worth doing are too close for far shot to do anything. Far shot's more of a clear bonus and it has nothing on +4 arrows in terms of speed.
Minions don't get any mods from you other than minion mods and your bow/quiver. That's why you can use things like ele equilibrium. Because of that and the fact that minion accuracy is garbage (like 66% chance to hit), Lioneye's is the best bow for all mirror/blink arrow builds. The hits can't be evaded mod alone is a 51.5% MORE multiplier.
"
RemonRaimu wrote:
Lioneye's is the best bow for all mirror/blink arrow builds. The hits can't be evaded mod alone is a 51.5% MORE multiplier.

Legacy Doomfletch's Prism has higher dps in PoB too, that's without taking Far Shot (because I plan to), at that point it's gonna do probably double the dmg. I'm sure 4 extra arrows will do pretty well too, when you have Far Shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info