[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
pepsterlol wrote:
This build helps me gain 24 achievements?

I mean, I've done legitimately all content with it (except Aul, who i STILL haven't found), so yeah.
I remember talking w you about the build early on delve league. Thought about you immediately when I saw the buffs in patch notes lol. Raw DPS output seems to be over 300% of what it used to be, if I'm not mistaken? 120% added damage effectiveness, 33% more aoe damage, and double the charge gain rate and unloading rate. Can probably take more defenses with these changes if you want to be more survivable now
Just swung by to say congrats on your buffs! I played this build last league and although the playstyle wasn't for me, this build is gonna be amazing for betrayal - I am guessing the drop rate gets nerfed significantly though.
I was hoping to do Toxic Rain for this league start, but now I'm looking at this build. Was curious how viable it is for league start?
"
Naxek wrote:
I was hoping to do Toxic Rain for this league start, but now I'm looking at this build. Was curious how viable it is for league start?

In its full form it's not at all viable for starter since it's built around a unique drop from uber elder, which'll take a few days to become even remotely available. You could pretty much build up the rest of it though, probably use a fated Hyrri's quiver in the meantime until Voidfletchers are available.
So yeah. this will be my build for betrayal for sure. Really excited.
I realize it's gonna take a while to get voidfletcher but it's fine.

Also is it not better to pick up mana leach under vaal pact instead of mana leach from the claw wheel? until you get lioneye's that is.

However i do have a question. Would it be possible to update the guide with a few levling tree before launch?
Also what skill would you level with ?
Thanks a ton.
Last edited by arkeey92 on Dec 5, 2018, 3:09:34 AM
"
arkeey92 wrote:
So yeah. this will be my build for betrayal for sure. Really excited.
I realize it's gonna take a while to get voidfletcher but it's fine.

Also is it not better to pick up mana leach under vaal pact instead of mana leach from the claw wheel? until you get lioneye's that is.

However i do have a question. Would it be possible to update the guide with a few levling tree before launch?
Also what skill would you level with ?
Thanks a ton.

I always level with the same skills and all. Just a personal thing, unless the build is legitimately incapable of functioning until later I usually level with the build's skills.

As for the mana leech, you could if you really wanted to. Or if it's only mana leech you need you could grab 1 node over by the ranger, next to Herbalism, less to respec out of; you get a little life leech from the shadow area anyway for the time being.
"

I always level with the same skills and all. Just a personal thing, unless the build is legitimately incapable of functioning until later I usually level with the build's skills.

As for the mana leech, you could if you really wanted to. Or if it's only mana leech you need you could grab 1 node over by the ranger, next to Herbalism, less to respec out of; you get a little life leech from the shadow area anyway for the time being.

Right! Missed that node. Thanks, i'll try it out! Wonder how much voidfletcher will spike in price due to the buff. I guess we'll see!
Last edited by arkeey92 on Dec 5, 2018, 9:09:04 AM
I've tried this build 3 days ago, with Hyrri's Ire and legacy Death's Opus, decided I'll play on standard this time. After reading the patch notes I feel like popping a champagne :D
Last edited by Nifran on Dec 5, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
Are you going to update this for Betrayal? like doing lvling guide, PoB, useful items, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info