[3.2] LL RF - comfy mapping build specific for leagues - up to 17-20k ES

"
lussiano wrote:
Why Arcane Surge? I don't see how it could work with RF.

When you add arcane surge as a link to righteous fire it gives the skill a "hidden" duration modifier which allows you to gain the benefit of the 'Swift Affliction' gem.
I started the flashback event with this as a practice run for the june league and it went pretty well. There is a lot of super endgame gear in the op but this build can get going with basically no investment

Things I learned:
Levelling with ray sucks, pick up either the 2h or mace/staff wheel near templar start and sunder your way over to the profane chemistry wheel so you can outheal RF later with life flasks and ruby flasks

Once you get normal lab down and pick up time of need, try and get a sapping life flask and you're pretty much good to go for life RF. 2x ruby rings with purity of fire and purity of elements is enough fire res and there's an ele res notable on the way to profane chemistry. This should cap you until A5 kitava, then you can just trade for a rare to shore that back up to cap, should cost like an alch

Stay on life rf until like act 7 at the earliest. LL didn't start running positive for me until I had about 800 life and 1600 es, with 76 res and several regen uniques (shaper's seed, shavronne's gambit, kikazaru, springleaf) and all the regen nodes that the tree normally takes. You can change over earlier but you'll need to sip your dousing flask frequently to top off, since you don't have life flasks to actually heal. Life rf is just easier to manage early on

---

Thanks for the guide, will be running it in 3.3
"
nwf wrote:
I started the flashback event with this as a practice run for the june league and it went pretty well. There is a lot of super endgame gear in the op but this build can get going with basically no investment

Things I learned:
Levelling with ray sucks, pick up either the 2h or mace/staff wheel near templar start and sunder your way over to the profane chemistry wheel so you can outheal RF later with life flasks and ruby flasks

Once you get normal lab down and pick up time of need, try and get a sapping life flask and you're pretty much good to go for life RF. 2x ruby rings with purity of fire and purity of elements is enough fire res and there's an ele res notable on the way to profane chemistry. This should cap you until A5 kitava, then you can just trade for a rare to shore that back up to cap, should cost like an alch

Stay on life rf until like act 7 at the earliest. LL didn't start running positive for me until I had about 800 life and 1600 es, with 76 res and several regen uniques (shaper's seed, shavronne's gambit, kikazaru, springleaf) and all the regen nodes that the tree normally takes. You can change over earlier but you'll need to sip your dousing flask frequently to top off, since you don't have life flasks to actually heal. Life rf is just easier to manage early on

---

Thanks for the guide, will be running it in 3.3

Thanks for the kind words! Make sure you replace your gloves though, the fire damage to attacks will cause your elemental equilibrium to malfunction when you shield charge
Hey. Today i crafted some magic staff for this build. Is it good for bestiary imprint recipe? (can't find still appropriate mob)?

"
Last edited by antofa on May 7, 2018, 10:58:09 AM
"
antofa wrote:
Hey. Today i crafted some magic staff for this build. Is it good for bestiary imprint recipe? (can't find still appropriate mob)?

"

It's a solid base for sure but I would personally not bother with the imprint, it's too expensive. If you don't want to craft with Essence of Spite I would regal it and hope for strength. You can beastcraft on strength but you'd lose the energy shield prefix
"
allana wrote:
"
antofa wrote:

"

It's a solid base for sure but I would personally not bother with the imprint, it's too expensive. If you don't want to craft with Essence of Spite I would regal it and hope for strength. You can beastcraft on strength but you'd lose the energy shield prefix

Ok. I will try with essences. Also, do you know average price for imprint recipe (even hard to find needed beasts)?

up: compared added strength with intelligence essences, strength is better in all aspects (dps, es).
Last edited by antofa on May 7, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
"

up: compared added strength with intelligence essences, strength is better in all aspects (dps, es).

you use spite so you can have both str and int like this

Question about MoM, does it work with energy shield? I tried it out and it doesn't seem to kick in until RF starts draining my life.
"
Archivist wrote:
Question about MoM, does it work with energy shield? I tried it out and it doesn't seem to kick in until RF starts draining my life.

Nope, only reason we take MoM is because of the juicy mana nodes behind it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info