[3.2] LL RF - comfy mapping build specific for leagues - up to 17-20k ES

For the life of me, I can not deal with the degen from RF at level 68. Current equipment is Doon Cuebiyari, Springleaf/Prism Guardian, Memory Vault, Shavs Wrappings, Astramentis, Shaper's Touch and Shav's Gambit.
Tried 2x Kikazaru but that made the degen worse. Also, my chain belt has 3.5 regen. Any suggestions?

edit: That's also with Vitality and Purity of Fire on.
edit 2: Sitting at 77% (177%) fire res.
Last edited by FerociteGaming on May 13, 2018, 11:52:41 PM
Would you recommend this build as league starter?
I would like to start this in 3.3, but I`m worried I will have to create different starter build to get all the items and then create this guardian.
How do you level? - can you please be more specific?
"
For the life of me, I can not deal with the degen from RF at level 68. Current equipment is Doon Cuebiyari, Springleaf/Prism Guardian, Memory Vault, Shavs Wrappings, Astramentis, Shaper's Touch and Shav's Gambit.
Tried 2x Kikazaru but that made the degen worse. Also, my chain belt has 3.5 regen. Any suggestions?

open your profile but if you are having degen problems, it's related to how much damage you can mitigate with max fire res (77 is really bad - I am at 85% on my character currently), how much regen you have etc.

Running this as a league starter mean you will have to respec later. This build without shav's will be pretty meh, so if you are OK with playing life-based or hybrid based RF for the start, by all means go for it

There is a leveling section but its pretty simple, you charge around and rf kills things - use ruby flasks to combat the degen and if you do life based, use life flasks as well
Hey currently running the build doing great. I have two questions though would you run death's door over sin trek provided you have the currency and also i'm currently at 10k es at lvl 90 was wondering wha ti could do to optimize it considering my es is behind the recommended by 1k my profile is not private thanks.
"
Rushdown13028 wrote:
Hey currently running the build doing great. I have two questions though would you run death's door over sin trek provided you have the currency and also i'm currently at 10k es at lvl 90 was wondering wha ti could do to optimize it considering my es is behind the recommended by 1k my profile is not private thanks.

Death's door is nice, but you lose a bit of ES using them. Your choice, with sin trek you have to run an anti bleed flask

I would get a watcher's eye with es recovery or maximum ES if you can afford it

As for your ES - I don't have access to path of building atm but the more reserved mana you have, the better. So the mana nodes at the right of scion start are pretty great to get more. Can also try and get some strong abyss jewels with int/str/mana/es - any combination of these

Best of luck
"
allana wrote:

Hey, man. Grats with your 100 lvl. I saw it in real time and it was amazing.

Has you tried to kill uber elder? With my current gear i can do almost all content, have some problems with atziri and can't kick off elder from my atlas (tried few times). Can you look at my character? (i have 10 exalted orbs for future reasonable upgrades).
Last edited by antofa on May 18, 2018, 2:08:34 PM
"
antofa wrote:
"
allana wrote:

Hey, man. Grats with your 100 lvl. I saw it in real time and it was amazing.

Has you tried to kill uber elder? With my current gear i can do almost all content, have some problems with atziri and can't kick off elder from my atlas (tried few times). Can you look at my character? (i have 10 exalted orbs for future reasonable upgrades).

Yup, there's a video for uber elder in the op. Also killed it afterwards easy deathless

If you want some more damage, dreadbeak is pretty great. You'll lose a little ES though

Other than that, it's hard to suggest upgrades, but getting lvl 21 purity of ice would give you 2% more max cold res which is pretty great
"
allana wrote:
"

open your profile but if you are having degen problems, it's related to how much damage you can mitigate with max fire res (77 is really bad - I am at 85% on my character currently), how much regen you have etc.

Running this as a league starter mean you will have to respec later. This build without shav's will be pretty meh, so if you are OK with playing life-based or hybrid based RF for the start, by all means go for it

There is a leveling section but its pretty simple, you charge around and rf kills things - use ruby flasks to combat the degen and if you do life based, use life flasks as well

Sorry had no internet for a few days. Account should be open now.

EDIT: Swapped the shield for a Rise of The Phoenix. That helps a bit.
Last edited by FerociteGaming on May 18, 2018, 10:18:41 PM
Hi, I have a question, Why have arcane surge in Roghteous Fire Gem settup??
"
Gabaum wrote:
Hi, I have a question, Why have arcane surge in Roghteous Fire Gem settup??

If you use arcane surge you give righteous fire a hidden duration tag, which allows you to use the support gem swift affliction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info