Skill Revamps - Part 3

"
piotrekplis wrote:
Ppl use barrage because this is the 1 and only single target Bow/Wand skills.(Ok, you can count blast rain as single target, but without 100% conv it sux + how does point blant work with blast rain??)

Maybe add some more single target options so there won't be problem with "barrage is everywhere"

There are other single target bow skills, people use barrage for the same reason melee use molten strike, because molten strike has (hold on math time)

147% attack damage + (9 x (147*0.6)) = 940% attack damage, even vigilant strike which was advertised as hitting "really" hard when it was released only does 203%, basic molten strike hits harder than any other melee attack, static strikes probably next.

Same problem with barrage, 244% base damage, burning arrow does 180%~ ish if i remember so it already starts off superior to every other bow skill, then each projectile gives you another 61% attack damage which is just absurd scaling.

Things like Infernal blow, glacial hammer, burning arrow, ice shot etc would need lab enchants like gain 100% extra fire/cold from phys to have scaling options that good.

The reason you think Barrage is the only single target bow skill is because its so vastly better than any of the others lol
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 17, 2018, 1:33:34 PM
So, GC mines will be replaced by BR or RoA next patch...
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
So, GC mines will be replaced by BR or RoA next patch...

You can't put attacks in mines and traps don't have the precision or the targeting to replace mines for melting bosses really, the new gems might be enough of a boost (but i doubt it)

both BR and RoA have been used by bow trappers for ages to clear/shotgun they are pretty convenient already and definitely some of the better skills to use.
Oh no! Barrage nerfed! We are doomed!

Or?

Nope that shity nerf did nothing.

There are no still alternate skill
There are still over damage on barrage for whole atlas
Absurdley expensive barrage builds will be even more expensive to work

Nice job. (no)
3.3 and beyond confirmed
I reckon people would appreciate a tweak to explosive arrow as well.
Very happy with the direction. I do hope that wands get some love in these changes. Atm there's really only 2 viable wand skills. KB and Barrage.
please PLEASE dont ruin blast rain's functionality as a potential clear skill also (the large aoe). i have a build that makes full use of it and dont want to see it dumpstered.
Don't forget how much you have to invest to make barrage good ggg
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
fesru wrote:
Please revert the aoe nerf and vaal skill nerfs. Give the players more ability to customize and invest in their builds. It's not fun to play worse and worse builds, have less and less options.

^this

Agree, please consider fun while gutting things, the meta is narrow and stale as fuck after 2.6.

I get you guys wasted all that money on xbox but please don't ruin the game just to shift us onto new skills we need mtx for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info