Skill Revamps - Part 3

WOW! Good job, but please buff Earthquake and Icecrash!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
So why is it a problem that barrage can do million's of DPS but other skills doing million's of DPS is not an issue? I don't get it changes are being made to barrage that will not be felt by 99.99% of the community anyways. Those that have million's of barrage dps will still have million's of barrage dps. Same thing with Molten Strike or other skills. There really are no option's for bow user's for single target dps. If you let tornado shot's projectile's hit same target multiple time's like it used to now you have an option but right now you don't. This shouldn't even be talked about it's a non issue already 20% dmg nerf at mirror gear isnt going to change much. Shaper live's for 3 seconds instead of 2 he's still dead lol.
Keep in mind that barrage character without the dps is going to fall over in a single hit most of the time, While molten strike and other skills you can be tanky at the same time your doing million's of dps. Barrage you don't have that luxury.
Something I would really like to see - is a new skills for wands (single target mostly) as the only signle-target skill wands can use - BARRAGE, and there is nothing else to use.. I was so upset with frost wall nerf (I liked mechanics with frost wall + Kinetic blast as example) and hoped they would replace it with something, but nothing came up for a years now...

GGG - please, we need more wand skills!
what happened to spells...
Memba old vaal pact
Providing more viable options that add diversity to the bow-spectrum .. great idea but why just pick 2 out of 11 that are in desperate need of an overhaul :/ I mean if you already go there might as well do it properly right?! ...
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
The thing I don't like about Blast Rain is the delay...
hey chris wilson please nerf tornado shot im begging you
"
Osirius wrote:
Remove barrage arrows stuck in things please. It's the only bow skill that has that feature, and is unnecessary. Adding more projectiles to the skill will only make things worse in that area.

This is actually the main thing that keeps me away from volley fire- being stuck on dynamic resolution makes the build feel terrible.
So barrage is getting nerf because its just so super duper amazing.

Can't wait to hear the cries when Molten Strike gets completely gutted. At least with barrage you need a swap for a clearing skill, MS is just socket and win the game. Also can't wait for the RF and SR combo nerf bat.
LMFAO Goodbye wanders!

Time to join the ranks of the void skills.

The "balance team" (<---joke right there) has spoken. Lol I'm crying right now.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Apr 17, 2018, 7:25:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info