[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

https://pastebin.com/LEKnHr0h

Doesn't feel smooth to play. Cant recover mana fast enough even with flask. I die couple of times trying to clear t10 map. Any suggestions?
"

Doesn't feel smooth to play. Cant recover mana fast enough even with flask. I die couple of times trying to clear t10 map. Any suggestions?

you are missing important Mana nodes at the ranger tree.

you should spec into ranger tree ,
you also pick up more life there
And flask buffs / duration

MOM seems to work garbage with the setup

You should really follow the skill tree properly.
Last edited by Pentacodex on Apr 21, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
i got 5 jewels with increased mine laying speed, life and resistences. a total of 38% increased speed. so can i use trap and mine damage ?

Of course, it's just not ideal. If a 2G 4B is what's available to you, by all means: run with it.

"
What does Volatile mine node adds to the build? Detonating mines is instant?

Shouldn't do anything, since our detonation is pseudo-instant anyway. Really strange that it would have any effect on your mana, though. The points are better spent elsewhere anyway.

"

Strongly recommend that you follow the build as presented.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 21, 2018, 1:32:08 PM
"
"

I am sabo,just respeced into your build. Bought life recovery belt but its seems i cant play as sabo.
"
I am sabo,just respeced into your build. Bought life recovery belt but its seems i cant play as sabo.

Sabo works, it's just not as good. If you're set on playing Sabo, the changes nightcodex pointed out should solve the issues you're having.
"
"
"

Would highly reccomend checking out kechari character TopLobster and follow the excact tree
Read the guide througly as for me it was a very weird mechanic to understand ,
The belt is of big important aswell.

As OP stated this is not a beginner friendly build and you should kinda know what you are doing ,
If you however are not lvl 80 i highly reccomend not playing this build untill you are at least level 80

From my experience playing this on lvl 70 was a bit meh-ish though it worked but not without Zerphi's

For anyone trying this build.

Use a Zerphi's last breath or you will probaly find another build because it plays a big role imo.

Zerphi's is undeniably good and incredibly strong, but required? Nope. The most difficult content in the game, Uber Elder included, is trivial even without Zerphi's.

Once you get a knack for flask management and keeping your momentum rolling, a Hybrid flask is fine 99% of the time.
disregard i cant earase my post...(i found the answer to my quetion lol)
Last edited by yans666 on Apr 21, 2018, 8:18:47 PM
Hi, awesome build. Thanks for your guide.

I have a stupid question: do I have to link Immortal call to that CWDT + Blood Rage setup?
"
Kirbinho wrote:
Hi, awesome build. Thanks for your guide.

I have a stupid question: do I have to link Immortal call to that CWDT + Blood Rage setup?

Nope, turns out Arakaali activates even without immocall. You can use BV on your shield instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info