GGG's POE trading portal slower than a snail and timing out

Guys, having provided us a nice alternative to poe.trade please could you assign some resources to it so that it is actually usable during peak hours...

Right now, getting the bulk trade page to load took over 2 minutes. Doing searches is completely impossible due to them timing out.

This has been happening more and more over the last few days that I have noticed. I am being forced to going back to using poe.trade because your alternative is unusable right now.

Come on GGG, there are enough issues floating around right now, without this being yet another one... please sort this out!
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2018, 3:55:33 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah ive had the same problem whats going on.
Same thing for me. Its not even at peak times. I've just come online now & i cant even load the trade site up. I just get the spinning GGG cogs.

Forum works fine but the official trade site is pretty abysmal currently.

Also there are still multiple items that you cannot search for on the official site that you can on poe.trade.

The official trade site really does need some TLC.
"
Maelstromicus wrote:

Right now, getting the bulk trade page to load took over 2 minutes. Doing searches is completely impossible due to them timing out.

Honestly, this sounds like it might be a network related issue rather than a problem with the trade site. I certainly have been using it at similar times to you, and found no issues at all.

Small amounts of packet loss can lead to exceptionally poor network performance that results in web pages taking extremely long to load, or timing out.
Oh, here we go...

If you think that, then fair play to you. I know how to diagnose network issues, and it is not that. However, you won't believe that unless I provide countless amounts of proof, which in the past on other threads I have. In this instance, especially as you are just another player, you will just have to take my word for it. If that's not to your satisfaction, then shame. I didn't post this merely to attract white knights, and I'm certainly done wasting my time trying to justify things to any of them either.
I loved Path of Exile.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
The loading problems should be fixed for now, we'll be looking into the cause and applying long-term fixes as necessary.

"
poe20_05_13 wrote:
there are still multiple items that you cannot search for on the official site that you can on poe.trade

Which items might these be?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
An unrelated suggestion, but since Novynn is here, might as well post it:
Please remove the legacy map items from the list in all non-permanent leagues. When you search for any map in Bestiary, you get several legacy version of it in the suggested list. But they don't exist anywhere except Standard and Hardcore and only clutter the list and confuse people.
"
Novynn wrote:
The loading problems should be fixed for now, we'll be looking into the cause and applying long-term fixes as necessary.

Thank you very much for listening, reacting, and giving us some feedback Novynn.

It really is very much appreciated. :)
I loved Path of Exile.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
An unrelated suggestion, but since Novynn is here, might as well post it:
Please remove the legacy map items from the list in all non-permanent leagues. When you search for any map in Bestiary, you get several legacy version of it in the suggested list. But they don't exist anywhere except Standard and Hardcore and only clutter the list and confuse people.

This won't be done, as a solution already exists. Use the Map Series filter to get rid of these.

/e: Yes, this is a feature on poe.trade, too.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Apr 15, 2018, 7:10:36 AM
GGG trading portal is bad anyways....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info