[3.2] Hirophant Poet's Pen VD with Indigon and Perm Immortal Call - Uber Elder Deathless

"
fox200 wrote:
I have a stupid question... ^ ^

What's Bandit choice?

thanks..!!

kill all for skill points - we dont need crit multi from alira - only the allres is useful (can get a corrupted romira ring with allres)
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jul 4, 2018, 7:57:49 PM
I have to say this is the strongest build I ever played - with currency/good gear this scales very well.
And yes it is MUCH stronger then regular VD without indigon.

-Map CLEAR SPEED - in a poorjoys rota today i was faster then anyone else (with Arc/lightning warp/reduced lightning warp duration on indigon, belt with reduced CD recovery)

-Uber lab farming (with Arc again, never even close to dying to traps or fully buffed izaro, only the reflect lieutenant can kill kill you if you let him alive and don't pay attention in final phase)

-BOSS KILLER - weapon swap with Volatile Dead (and the +1 helmet enchant, swapping for t16+ bosses only, arc kills everything below, Uber Elder is a bit hard, did it not deathless but was my first time and I just tanked too much trying to keep immortal call up - can swap to Kaom's roots boots but will mess up your res for Wise Oak flask if you have all even res)

-SURVIVABILITY - great - can only die to the usual bearers explosions or to some guardians and uber elder if not careful.
Mana flask (remove curse) + Divination Destillate effect also only activates when not on full mana, so you should always ramp with 6link frenzy also in maps in between, and press the flasks when you are not on full mana, while moving with 4link frenzy. The only thing that is a bit clunky.

Can even go magic find for lower maps with ventors, greeds embrace chest, goldwyrm and stuff.

For PANTHEON I like Soul of Arakaali if you do not take Vaal Pact (I didnt and didnt need it so far, maybe uber elder could have done deathless then, but i did it anyway on first try) - so you get quite some extra life reg (50% if you stopped taking damage recently - which is with immortal call + blood rage kinda always + the other benefits from that pantheon)

Gear (just experimenting with some situational gems - no need for flame dash or decoy totem - this helps only for uber lab farming for izaro phases to get all keys not killing some stuff by accident in some phases)

Spell totem + scorching ray is kinda bad for example for me - no time or need to place it usually and when you could use it like in uber elder - it dies instantly)

Cast when damage taken setup can be interesting - put in frost wall + vortex + golem to test.

Vaal Haste? No need I think, you can also go over a prefered attack speed so you attack too fast for Poet's pens to trigger all spells, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe without reduced lightning warp enchant can be useful for a bit faster movement, but you have to press another key then when its up always.

Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jul 4, 2018, 8:37:29 PM
How many attacks per second i should have,and on which attack?
"
robert2003 wrote:

With one spell in the wand around 3,82 aps (assuming no cooldown gear)

With two spells in the wand around 7,82 aps (assuming no cd gear)

With cooldown gear everyone has to calc this for himself.

This build in no way will reach 7.8 aps so the more you have the better in case of 2 aps.

In the end doesnt really matter, i got bored of this build pretty fast, as all content was trash.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
hwat wrote:
Guys, i'm kinda new to poets builds, trying to choose one and a bit confused.
According to poe.ninja everyone plays kaoms/xoph pathfinder version.
What is the difference?
I want to kill Uber Elder this league, though Zephri's version is best for it?

Killed 20+ Uber elders with this build, only failed one set. This build is a lot cheaper than pathfinder (don’t need xoph’s blood), easier to gear (use lots of uniques), has higher dps, but less tanky( still enough to do Uber elder deathless).
"
robert2003 wrote:

Cooldown time = 0.25 / (1 + cooldown recovery rate)
Then keep your attack time at (cooldown time + 0.01 to 0.02), if your network is bad, 0.02 is safe; otherwise 0.01

Example: my belt has 14% cooldown recovery rate:
Cooldown time = 0.25 / 1.14 = 0.22
So my optimal attack time of frenzy (after all buffs) is 0.23 (with good network) or 0.24 (with bad network)

Hello Guys, can someone be so kind to take a look at my Char. Is he ready for Uber Elder? Think im lagging a bit Life (only 4,2 k) mana is around 6k. Dont want to waste too many Sets :(
"
Anena wrote:
Hello Guys, can someone be so kind to take a look at my Char. Is he ready for Uber Elder? Think im lagging a bit Life (only 4,2 k) mana is around 6k. Dont want to waste too many Sets :(

I've done him many times including a few deathless runs with 3.5k life, I just keep bodyswapping around in circles to avoid the balls and that gets me through.

I've noticed you're doing ball lightning instead of VD so not sure how that would cope on but I imagine it'll be no problem, let me know how you get on.
Last edited by next_generati0n on Jul 8, 2018, 5:32:41 AM
I want to add a note about Hall of Grandmasters: VD-Reduce block chance-Fire penetration, there you go. Remember pre-casting VDs before each group of grandmasters. This is the first build I played that literally cleared every content with minimal requirements of skills. Amazing :)
"
wjxue1221 wrote:
I want to add a note about Hall of Grandmasters: VD-Reduce block chance-Fire penetration, there you go. Remember pre-casting VDs before each group of grandmasters. This is the first build I played that literally cleared every content with minimal requirements of skills. Amazing :)

That was the idea :) Happy you like it
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info