[3.2] Hirophant Poet's Pen VD with Indigon and Perm Immortal Call - Uber Elder Deathless

"
asolar wrote:
When i farm i replace my chain gem with a mana leech gem, in my 5l. Or i run out way to fast i feel. Are you guys doing something like that also, or just not tping around all the time. oO

Oh and vaal pact, is that because the life leech from frenzy is okay when we get high damages boost. Because it seems to be very low compare to just having regen and 2 more point for max mana node or something else. ?

Ofc you will have mana issues. You don't have warlord's mark curse on ring or frenzy setup. Read about gem links without ring. Or you always use kb+frenzy to keep life and mana leech?
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 21, 2018, 9:23:41 PM
What about extra damage of elements mod on maps? I'm almost all time got oneshots from bosses on these maps :(
Started this build and played with pleasure. But now i'm trying to reroll extra damages on red maps. How to deal with high elemental damage? I thought that i found "my" build for this league that can do anything, but now i'm in doubt.
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 22, 2018, 2:47:09 AM
"
Ofc you will have mana issues. You don't have warlord's mark curse on ring or frenzy setup. Read about gem links without ring. Or you always use kb+frenzy to keep life and mana leech?

I have frenzy setup in my armor ?
But yes still missing a warlock mark ring, for soloing that might be what i really miss to be able to go further before i hit the oom point. In delve i got a friend occultist that gives me warlocks mark.

EDIT 26/09. Did uber elder with the build, swap for bodyswap and had to use a zerphi flask to make it work. Teleporting around all the time was pretty chaotic playstyle for bossing i feel, but it works ^^

Thanks for the build guide love the 100% immortal call, feels nice for my delve runs (368 atm)
Last edited by asolar on Sep 25, 2018, 6:12:50 PM
Uber elder deathless 1:58https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDTX8-i9nY&t=77s

thanks for the build, it's been fun and mechanics are interesting to say the least. Made a couple changes include removing permanent immortal call.

3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
Thanks for the build. I've farmed uber elder and all other content with it this league. It's fairly easy, can be done even without the OP flask.

Also, if you're doing the perma IC variation, you can drop 1 endurance charge on the tree and allocate 2 more points to life since 4 endurance charges are enough to sustain IC permanently, there's no need for 5.
Hi, how's Loreweave vs Cloak? Guessing the extra mana regen is worth it over the 80 all res?
If i dont have a amulet with additional curse mod but a warlords mark ring, which curse gets applied if we attack with the frenzy + coh + ele weakness attack ?
if my observation is correct, its always the warlords mark.
in this case, is the additional frenzy 4L even useful or could we use sth else in there ?
"
dandan88 wrote:
Hi, how's Loreweave vs Cloak? Guessing the extra mana regen is worth it over the 80 all res?

If you're using Divination Distillate, you get 80 all res anyways. Only difference is vs -max map mods/effects (e.g. Phoenix).
"
asolar wrote:
When i farm i replace my chain gem with a mana leech gem, in my 5l. Or i run out way to fast i feel. Are you guys doing something like that also, or just not tping around all the time. oO

Mana leech, on Frenzy which does basically no damage?
Interesting build but i feel i'm getting one shot when my mana is low because the build has only 4-5k life. And the mana is low most of the time.

Even with 80% res and immortal up, something will always go through and chunk through your life, with no mana to protect it.

Edit: selling my PP gear, PM me in game if you want to buy something...

Spoiler
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Oct 26, 2018, 3:42:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info