3.2-[Tomurko's] - Slayer -INSANE LACERATE/CYCLONE CRITICAL - 3+ MILLION DPS - CLEAN ALL- 7K LIFE

which phanteon do you use?
"
OvercastqTx wrote:
"
Anyway, I've always wanted a Mind Fang but can't even get close to that level of currency. I wonder if there's going to be another Shaped/Elder Exquisite blade crated to mirror tier just like they did with bow, Brood Wing.

hate to break it to you but blood wing is actually much worse than brood twine, in theory its 3% more dp, in praxis you are almost always getting fucked by rng due to dealing double dmg only 20% of the time, which means most stuff is already dead on the other bow while you may finally get off your big hit barrage, or maybe not.

consistency is key, and you can really feel the difference while clearing and while bossing.

and to this build, its just really badly thought through, passive tree is a mess and gearing is a joke

Very True and well Said!
uh another mind fang build current mirror price is 260 exalt + 200 exalt mirror fee: 460 ish cost?

boring and unrealistic, because mind fang is unobtainable to 99% of the player base. I would recommend to setup a budget build at least some players will get a feel when they start sword cyclone/lacerate crit builds.

- Terminus est?
- starforge?

I think you need to really work on your jewelry to push it further:

Last edited by Molochmane on Apr 11, 2018, 3:02:39 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:
uh another mind fang build current mirror price is 260 exalt + 200 exalt mirror fee: 460 ish cost?

boring and unrealistic, because mind fang is unobtainable to 99% of the player base. I would recommend to setup a budget build at least some players will get a feel when they start sword cyclone/lacerate crit builds.

- Terminus est?
- starforge?

I think you need to really work on your jewelry to push it further:

yes yes, I know, my jewels are horrible, and in SS I was without wrachief totem that would give 30% more damage, without enchant in the helmet that would be more 40% of the cyclone, with mirrored jewels, I think I get more than 7 millhoes in the tolltip, I am improving the updating here =)
"
deuzin wrote:
which phanteon do you use?

*Reduce phy damage
*life flask gained or reduce phy too

COME AT ME BOYZ

well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info