3.2-[Tomurko's] - Slayer -INSANE LACERATE/CYCLONE CRITICAL - 3+ MILLION DPS - CLEAN ALL- 7K LIFE

"
OvercastqTx wrote:
you know you got a true trooper crit build when additional accuracy out dps faster attacks and increased critical strikes supports.

for the love of god fix your tree and get some accuracy.

and also for the love of god multimod your damn ring, you spend 350ex or so on the sword might want to atleast invest 2ex/other slot

I don’t think he understands accuracy and crit mechanics/interactions. If he does then it makes this build even less thought out. He’s posted a few nonsense builds before- one in particular is a wander with 3k life and includes HH tooltip as DPS. Just complete nonsense.
Accumulating currency to try
"
bdm13 wrote:
"
OvercastqTx wrote:
you know you got a true trooper crit build when additional accuracy out dps faster attacks and increased critical strikes supports.

for the love of god fix your tree and get some accuracy.

and also for the love of god multimod your damn ring, you spend 350ex or so on the sword might want to atleast invest 2ex/other slot

I don’t think he understands accuracy and crit mechanics/interactions. If he does then it makes this build even less thought out. He’s posted a few nonsense builds before- one in particular is a wander with 3k life and includes HH tooltip as DPS. Just complete nonsense.

do not talk bullshit, I'll post a SS of the tootip when you have mirrored rings / amulets, and with full buffs with HH, I must pass the 10 milliones tooltip, nor HH I have more
I mean there is an easy solution here. Shaper has 20 million health - so post a video of a 1 second shaper deletion (3rd phase, let him regen to full life) to prove your claims.

Also hate splitter is going to be pretty, pretty difficult to obtain in bestiary league since I don't know of any way to transfer standard mirror gear into league,, so you might want to update this guide to mention that it is standard only anyways.
It's a nice build i am sure, but you are getting pretty negative feedback due to the title bait. I'll call it somewhat a bait, cuz the tool tip dps or dps whatsoever shouldn't be on the title. I mean, personally I would appreciate it more if you throw out your achievements with this build, like Guardians done Uber atziri done, etc... And honestly, this build features the sword, without it it's not the same.

Anyway, I've always wanted a Mind Fang but can't even get close to that level of currency. I wonder if there's going to be another Shaped/Elder Exquisite blade crated to mirror tier just like they did with bow, Brood Wing.
"
Anyway, I've always wanted a Mind Fang but can't even get close to that level of currency. I wonder if there's going to be another Shaped/Elder Exquisite blade crated to mirror tier just like they did with bow, Brood Wing.

hate to break it to you but blood wing is actually much worse than brood twine, in theory its 3% more dp, in praxis you are almost always getting fucked by rng due to dealing double dmg only 20% of the time, which means most stuff is already dead on the other bow while you may finally get off your big hit barrage, or maybe not.

consistency is key, and you can really feel the difference while clearing and while bossing.

and to this build, its just really badly thought through, passive tree is a mess and gearing is a joke
Last edited by OvercastqTx on Apr 10, 2018, 6:28:02 PM
"
OvercastqTx wrote:
"

hate to break it to you but blood wing is actually much worse than brood twine, in theory its 3% more dp, in praxis you are almost always getting fucked by rng due to dealing double dmg only 20% of the time, which means most stuff is already dead on the other bow while you may finally get off your big hit barrage, or maybe not.

consistency is key, and you can really feel the difference while clearing and while bossing.

and to this build, its just really badly thought through, passive tree is a mess and gearing is a joke

thank you for your opinion, I'm glad that she is indifferent, if you want to share your critical cyclone build better than mine, stay at ease =)
"
bananapanama1 wrote:
It's a nice build i am sure, but you are getting pretty negative feedback due to the title bait. I'll call it somewhat a bait, cuz the tool tip dps or dps whatsoever shouldn't be on the title. I mean, personally I would appreciate it more if you throw out your achievements with this build, like Guardians done Uber atziri done, etc... And honestly, this build features the sword, without it it's not the same.

Blood twine best bow 4ever
Try Heavy Strike with two Weight of the Empire Jewels and Mind Fang. You will probably 3 shot shaper
"
Haadd wrote:
Try Heavy Strike with two Weight of the Empire Jewels and Mind Fang. You will probably 3 shot shaper

Im try it in Minotaur - 3 second kill , really strong too =)
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 11, 2018, 9:17:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info