3.2-[Tomurko's] - Slayer -INSANE LACERATE/CYCLONE CRITICAL - 3+ MILLION DPS - CLEAN ALL- 7K LIFE

Hi, i COME TO BRING TO YOU MY 100% IMPROVED VERSION OF CYCLONE/LACERATE CRITICAL BUILD! :)

☑ Extremely Tanky
☑ Great for doing all bosses
☑ Relaxed Playstile
☑ Uber Lab Farmer
☑ Strong clear speed
☑ Very good for fun
☑ Strong damage
☑ Strong END Game

Offense stats:

2.357.695 damage per second in shaper

Lacerate :

Frost Blades :

Wild strike :

*ALL STATS WITH FLASK AND FRENZY CHARGES ONLY, CAN GET MUCH MORE WITH OTHERS BUFFS

Defense:

Gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Spoiler

Bandits:

Spoiler
Kill All

Poe.bin

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Yt8VSLWU

Videos :

Spoiler

Passives:

Gems:

Spoiler
Linked on items, only follow

Coming more

Questions? iM HERE !
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 20, 2018, 8:48:40 AM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2018, 1:53:53 PM
Your DPS calculation makes no sense. Ignoring the fact that tooltip DPS means nothing, you cannot multiply the DPS x Attacks Per Second - you are effectively squaring your APS in the DPS calc... Note that DPS means "Damage Per Second" and therefore already takes into account your attacks per second.

Also tooltip is not a great thing to reference for DPS anyways. Obviously mirrored gear with an abysses is going to be high damage, but you might want to plug into PoB to generate something that is actually reasonable.

I'm sure this is a solid character - pretty much all 2H cyclone slayers with Mirror tier gear are, but you might want to adjust to make the title and guide not so misleading.
Last edited by bdm13 on Apr 10, 2018, 1:42:11 PM
"
bdm13 wrote:
Your DPS calculation makes no sense. Ignoring the fact that tooltip DPS means nothing, you cannot multiply the DPS x Attacks Per Second - you are effectively squaring your APS in the DPS calc...

Also tooltip is not a great thing to reference for DPS anyways. Obviously mirrored gear with an abysses is going to be high damage, but you might want to plug into PoB to generate something that is actually reasonable.

For you that do not know, the tooltip dps is the base dps called "avarage damage" in poe.bin, it is used as reference for the final calculation of dps, but thanks for the attempt to think.

here it is not being spoken of a build, bleed, poison or others, it is purely dps / aps / critical, the tooltip is essentially necessary for calculation base
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 10, 2018, 1:42:41 PM
Sorry for de-railing, will stop posting after this. But you are not doing 20 million DPS - not anywhere close to it. I don't really know what else to say but you may want to dig into how to calc these things a bit more before finishing your guide.

As an aside, 2 mil tooltip cyclone is very, very good. I'm assuming this is fully buffed in a map with frenzies, slayer buffs, etc..? May want to point that out as well.
"
bdm13 wrote:
Sorry for de-railing, will stop posting after this. But you are not doing 20 million DPS - not anywhere close to it. I don't really know what else to say but you may want to dig into how to calc these things a bit more before finishing your guide.

As an aside, 2 mil tooltip cyclone is very, very good. I'm assuming this is fully buffed in a map with frenzies, slayer buffs, etc..? May want to point that out as well.

only flasks and frenzy charges

im using only mirrored sword, with mirrored rings/amulets and enchant helmet can get 4 million+ on tooltip easy, instadelletion for all bosses
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 10, 2018, 1:48:51 PM
Another "Lol look at my tooltip deeps" derpy build with way too many POB checkmarks clicked. People really need to understand this program better.

On top of that, lol standard build for standard, like jesus christ come on.
"
Hawkly wrote:
Another "Lol look at my tooltip deeps" derpy build with way too many POB checkmarks clicked. People really need to understand this program better.

On top of that, lol standard build for standard, like jesus christ come on.

a starforge 700+ pdps + top tier rings shapeds and amulet in any league, can get similar damage without difficulties

I just posted the dps tooltip, so there are no comments of insane markings in poebin, since there is no way to forge the tooltip dps =)
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 10, 2018, 1:54:34 PM
You posted "20 Mil + DPS" in your title. This is completely false. Not only do you not understand how to calculate DPS but you reference tooltip in your erroneous calc as justification, which is also completely misleading given the presence of PoB. You have posted a few guides like this that are incredibly misleading and are quite antagonistic when others point out obvious mistakes. It is dissipointing that we have to filter these out from those people doing good work putting together realistic and justifiable guides on this forum.
Last edited by bdm13 on Apr 10, 2018, 1:58:35 PM
I put your character into PoB. And enabled everything that can be acquired during a map, and true, you reach 2.2mil damage. But, how would you sustain frenzy charges (-300k), ''Killed recently'' buff (-300k), onslaught? (-100k), power charges? (-100k according to PoB), and your flasks? (Some bosses do have ads, but not every, like uber elder where this character would shine with its damage and good survivability as you claim it has). If i look at the numbers after making your character more believable against an average boss, your damage plumits to 750k from your 2.2mil...

An average Kondos Pride cycloner could do the same damage for alot less investment.

Just throwing out the numbers to future readers. I'd play this if it wasnt this poorly optimized to actually be a decent build for the money invested. But still, my applause to you for making a guide.

EDIT: https://pastebin.com/Mps9JCnz (PoB)
Last edited by Ajinlv on Apr 10, 2018, 2:03:06 PM
"
bdm13 wrote:
You posted "20 Mil + DPS" in your title. This is completely false. Not only do you not understand how to calculate DPS but you reference tooltip in your erroneous calc as justification, which is also completely misleading given the presence of PoB. You have posted a few guides like this that are incredibly misleading and are quite antagonistic when others point out obvious mistakes. It is dissipointing that we have to filter these out from those people doing good work putting together realistic and justifiable guides on this forum.

Ok, I respect your opinion, I have not yet entered a cyclone build better than mine in any topic in this forum, believe me, but this compilation is really insane, but if your opinion diverges, good luck, it's just not following mine post and let anyone who really knows the game enjoy =)

Thanks for the comments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info