[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Aimanan wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:
So... I could not figure out why it looked like people were doing way more dps than me in videos...

I am guessing people spam click cyclone? I have been mostly holding it down and keeping the cursor close to me to control movement. But switching to spam seems like i am doing much more DPS. Is that right? What do other people do?

Nope, there is no need to click spam cyclone. If anything, it drastically lowers survivability on high tier packs. How far ahead of your character you click, is, however, an important mechanical skill, and depends on whether you need to make tight turns or whether you need to barrel down a narrow hallway.

Regarding why people might be doing a lot more DPS than you are - are you talking about single target?

Yes, i specifically mean on single targets. I may just be not keeping the mouse cursor tight enough on my target, not sure.
I'm level 86 now and I currently have 5,395 hp. I'm following the HP variant and it said I could reach 6.5k hp easily. Can someone check and see what I'm doing wrong or what I need improve on?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MistaChun/characters
"
MistaChun wrote:
Also wanted to ask what passives to go for after level 91. I am going for the health variant so should I go for more %life nodes or damage nodes?

Go with what you feel you need. It's really up to you at that point.
"
MistaChun wrote:
I'm level 86 now and I currently have 5,395 hp. I'm following the HP variant and it said I could reach 6.5k hp easily. Can someone check and see what I'm doing wrong or what I need improve on?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MistaChun/characters

just a few tips:

life on jewels, up the life % on belly, starkonja's helm, more life on the belt.
I'm trying to farm t16 to level and currency but still to many deaths :< I wear mf gloves and boots while doing map then switch for boss / incursion but sometimes still die.

I'm thinking of changing panteon to araakali cause i have died to chaos degen few times and at t16 its so fast you cannot get chance to health pot it

any suggestion to make things more bareable at t16 welcome :)
"
Perce79 wrote:
Yes, i specifically mean on single targets. I may just be not keeping the mouse cursor tight enough on my target, not sure.

Your Vaal Double Strike is lacking supports. That is our strongest single target burst.
"
Aimanan wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:

Your Vaal Double Strike is lacking supports. That is our strongest single target burst.

Good call - not sure why i overlooked that. Six socketed my starforge and added brutality and DFL support. Huge difference, although against things like elder guardians its not a big change since the vaal DS isnt active early.
"
ninjaxus wrote:
I'm trying to farm t16 to level and currency but still to many deaths :< I wear mf gloves and boots while doing map then switch for boss / incursion but sometimes still die.

I'm thinking of changing panteon to araakali cause i have died to chaos degen few times and at t16 its so fast you cannot get chance to health pot it

any suggestion to make things more bareable at t16 welcome :)

I would switch over to a carnage heart amulet and retool the resists. arakaali fo sho.
The build links in the variations for more HP or more DPS etc... seem to be wrong... they are missing connections? Is that on purpose?

Edit: Me stupid, that is because of how you did the Ascendancy allocations... never played Scion before, sorry :D
Last edited by Edimasta on Jul 22, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
So if I understand this guide correctly, if I choose to play cyclone with 5 links only increased area / conc effect would be better than maim ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info