[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
MistaChun wrote:
Hi Im trying this build out and trying to follow the hp variant. So far the it's been good but im stuck because im not sure why i cant put points to the ranger side. More specifically "evasion and life" passive nodes. I dont know what im missing because im not too sure of it myself if I can be honest since this is my first season of this game. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MistaChun/characters

When you complete Uber Lab you gain the ability to start at the ranger node section.

Other than that, you're doing great for your 1st season for sure.
"
ktak wrote:
Jeezus, i spent like 1400 fusings on this armor and still no 6L -_- it's annoy me
How the f* I suppose to link it??

Also removed 1 socket and some crit nodes from my tree to gain HP for sustain high tier maps. Still die at Core map by 2 hits. Have 5300 hp + 100 es. How can I gain more defences? I have 120k dps in tooltip, so all mobs just die in 1 sec. Feels like knife in a butter putting, but bosses it's a problem. When thay doing their aoe skills I just can't escape, it take 1 sec and I die, just impossible to react. 6L will not help to survive, but will let me kill bosses quicker I know, still any other ways to get more defs with 1 ex budget??

Hiya,

pimp out your starforge according to my guide for more dps.

It sounds like more of a knowledge of fights issue than how you have your character built with my guide.

However, if you want to be tankier, simply invest more passive points into life leech (Vaal pact and vitality void).

You can even throw on a carnage heart amulet and readdress your resists. If you manage to do these things, your tankiness will triple as far as not avoiding mechanics and just leeching through them instead.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
ktak wrote:
Jeezus, i spent like 1400 fusings on this armor and still no 6L -_- it's annoy me
How the f* I suppose to link it??

Also removed 1 socket and some crit nodes from my tree to gain HP for sustain high tier maps. Still die at Core map by 2 hits. Have 5300 hp + 100 es. How can I gain more defences? I have 120k dps in tooltip, so all mobs just die in 1 sec. Feels like knife in a butter putting, but bosses it's a problem. When thay doing their aoe skills I just can't escape, it take 1 sec and I die, just impossible to react. 6L will not help to survive, but will let me kill bosses quicker I know, still any other ways to get more defs with 1 ex budget??

Hiya,

pimp out your starforge according to my guide for more dps.

It sounds like more of a knowledge of fights issue than how you have your character built with my guide.

However, if you want to be tankier, simply invest more passive points into life leech (Vaal pact and vitality void).

You can even throw on a carnage heart amulet and readdress your resists. If you manage to do these things, your tankiness will triple as far as not avoiding mechanics and just leeching through them instead.

Thank you for your advice!
A little changed the tree and also got one Carnage heart dropped yesterday, thought if it may be useful, and it is, good that I didn't sell it :D
Will test.

First Core map was fun :D Much much better surviving and also almost same dps about 147k with full buffs. And it's only 4 link chest :)
Last edited by ktak on Jul 17, 2018, 4:49:06 PM
Oh no wonder it says to respec after Uber lab. Thanks haha. Will you be making a video on your channel about the atlas? It's pretty confusing for me and I don't really know how to tackle it. Seems like there could be lots of mistakes
"
MistaChun wrote:
Oh no wonder it says to respec after Uber lab. Thanks haha. Will you be making a video on your channel about the atlas? It's pretty confusing for me and I don't really know how to tackle it. Seems like there could be lots of mistakes

I'm not 100% what you are looking for information wise about the Atlas. I do have a making money video on my YT about it.

What in particular are you interested in?
Just wanted to stop in and say holy shit. This build is awesome. I've been playing POE on and off for three years, with most of that time being Bestiary and now this league. This is my third character this league, and after having done a molten strike build and an arc build I have to say this is probably my favorite.

Just getting to the good parts - level 62 - but crushing content far more easily than I have in any other build - and gearing is a breeze. I even splurged on a few good items after having farmed some currency on my other chars. Loving it so far.

Great guide you've got here.
I guess what i mean is that...i "accidentally" skipped the explanation of the atlas from zana and so im not actually sure what direction im supposed to go. It just seems so huge and there are all these maps that im not sure where to begin exactly. I've read some reddit posts on these and people said that there is a specific order or some type of formula (for lack of a better term) to follow. I dont know if im dumb or not but im not sure where to begin. On my other character i just did a couple of maps and stopped because i dont want to accidentally mess up the atlas. Sorry if this was confusing or just mumbo jumbo...

On a side note, how can i corrupt my shaper's touch gauntlets to have vulnerability? Do I just vaal orb it? Searched for it on the market and it's pretty expensive.
"
MistaChun wrote:
I guess what i mean is that...i "accidentally" skipped the explanation of the atlas from zana and so im not actually sure what direction im supposed to go. It just seems so huge and there are all these maps that im not sure where to begin exactly. I've read some reddit posts on these and people said that there is a specific order or some type of formula (for lack of a better term) to follow. I dont know if im dumb or not but im not sure where to begin. On my other character i just did a couple of maps and stopped because i dont want to accidentally mess up the atlas. Sorry if this was confusing or just mumbo jumbo...

On a side note, how can i corrupt my shaper's touch gauntlets to have vulnerability? Do I just vaal orb it? Searched for it on the market and it's pretty expensive.

Yes, items with rare properties is very expensive in this game. It's not easy to get vulnerability, may spend some 10 gloves before you get it, may be 50, depends on your luck :)

Atlas is just maps, you can open it all, you will able to delete maps in future and also reshape maps, it's not big deal, it's cost some currency a few chaos, but there is no place to "fck up" atlas :)
Hi, I'm just wondering which is better? Daresso or Carnage Onyx amulet with additional curse? While Daresso grants 60% damage while on full life but we can hardly maintain full life while in combat, especially during shaper, uber elder fight right? Whereas the damage granted by the onyx while leeching is fairly consistent.
I would love to spend some ex on either one but the Daresso is really prohibitively high. I just don't know why there's such a huge difference in price. Is it price fixing or the Daresso's just better?
As a slayer you always leech life, but you are not always on full life and 10% of damage is not so big deal, you also have a huge bonus to your survivability with Carnage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info