[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Anyone have a version that works with voidforge?

I have one kicking around but seems like everything needs expensive add ons to get usable dps
"
manchildmay wrote:
Anyone have a version that works with voidforge?

I have one kicking around but seems like everything needs expensive add ons to get usable dps

I do. It's "sell the Voidforge and play the better version XD"

Check the front page for full details.
UPDATE: Added Lucid killing Uber Elder videos in video section. Fuck bois that make other cyclone builds that abuse leech mechanics, listen up AND take notes on skills. +1 <-- bad joke but honestly Amazing kill video.
Spoiler

killed all guardians + shaper yesterday for the first time. died quite often but i didn't knew the mechanics at all. next item is probably a bronn's with +2 +2 or something :P
If anyone is interested in buying a full gear set for the build (level 18+ gems), or just my starforge and off-colour bronn.

Rest of gear is on my character: GarenIsSoEasy

I got enough melee builds so i got a little bored, the build itself was fine though.

EDIT: Starforge has been sold, bronn is still up for sale for 4.5 exalted orbs

Last edited by RazorGnome on Jul 12, 2018, 7:58:40 PM
"
SKANKKKK wrote:
Spoiler

killed all guardians + shaper yesterday for the first time. died quite often but i didn't knew the mechanics at all. next item is probably a bronn's with +2 +2 or something :P

Awesome progression and grats on the kills!
"
RazorGnome wrote:
If anyone is interested in buying a full gear set for the build (level 18+ gems), or just my starforge and off-colour bronn.

Rest of gear is on my character: GarenIsSoEasy

I got enough melee builds so i got a little bored, the build itself was fine though.

EDIT: Starforge has been sold, bronn is still up for sale for 4.5 exalted orbs

I'll give you 500 exalts for them.
Love the build. Have been following it the entire league so far.

I have the vuln on hit gloves and just got a pair with crit chance. Will using the crit chance gloves with 1 socket bubonics increase dps over 2 socket bubonics and vuln on hit gloves?

Thanks!
2nd Deathless Uber Elder with this build & finally recorded a video to share. There is tons of room for improvement on my game play vs the mechanics but it worked out. I think from the start of the fight till Elder's death it's roughly a 3:30 run which isn't too bad. I think I can get it closer to 3 mins for fun if I suck less next time.

https://vimeo.com/279983960/4f26865ad2

I noticed in your "my gear" section and on a video of yours that you were using Ancestral Warchief over Ancestral Protector but it isn't mentioned in the guide (unless I missed it, if so; my bad).

Do you recommend using Warchief for bosses with adds or should we just stick with Protector?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info