[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Really enjoying the build so far... but I'm a bit confused as to why it's running Immortal Call? I'm likely missing something vital here, but how is the build gaining Endurance charges? Hope someone can help with this.

Thanks!
"
akaBadwolf wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far... but I'm a bit confused as to why it's running Immortal Call? I'm likely missing something vital here, but how is the build gaining Endurance charges? Hope someone can help with this.

Thanks!

Hiya,

Immortal call provides us with phys immunity for a short period and also helps proc the regen effects of our major pantheon choice. The need/desire for endurance charges only increases our time under the effect which we do not need for long periods of time.

Hope this helps.
"
Vashseden wrote:

Hiya,

Immortal call provides us with phys immunity for a short period and also helps proc the regen effects of our major pantheon choice. The need/desire for endurance charges only increases our time under the effect which we do not need for long periods of time.

Hope this helps.

Interesting! I've always been under the assumption that you've needed the charges for immortal call to actually work... I'm a fool. Thanks for the life lesson :D
Ok guys, I'm still super new to this game.
How do I run maps now? Just take the highest I have and hope some higher drop?
I still need to 6L my chest and need some currency for that, so just farming everything seems a pretty good idea.
Or is there maybe some super efficient approach to mapping in general with this build?
"
Snoukz wrote:
Ok guys, I'm still super new to this game.
How do I run maps now? Just take the highest I have and hope some higher drop?
I still need to 6L my chest and need some currency for that, so just farming everything seems a pretty good idea.
Or is there maybe some super efficient approach to mapping in general with this build?

Hiya,

hit up my f.a.q. for a mapping video on my youtube. you can apply the tactic to any map you like

<3
Hello again all,

I have gone completely out of my way and tried to push my IIQ/rarity as far as my budget enables. I made this build yesterday and running only t3 Burial Chambers. Since I do not have the resources to buy 6 l starforge, +1 curse daresso or vuln gloves I will try to farm a little bit and see if The Doctor will drop.

I have Item Rarity Support on my chest.

My standing IIQ is 75 and IIR is 198. It changes with the flask and the gem I think.

Currently my movement speed modifier is 50%, using a variation on passive tree that Vash made and compensating my resists with jewels.

I can take any/every advice and wish all you guys good luck !

P.S:It takes me 3 or 4 minutes to clear a Burial Chamber map.
Last edited by lunamoonsong on Jul 9, 2018, 1:04:09 PM
"
lunamoonsong wrote:
Hello again all,

I have gone completely out of my way and tried to push my IIQ/rarity as far as my budget enables. I made this build yesterday and running only t3 Burial Chambers. Since I do not have the resources to buy 6 l starforge, +1 curse daresso or vuln gloves I will try to farm a little bit and see if The Doctor will drop.

I have Item Rarity Support on my chest.

My standing IIQ is 75 and IIR is 198. It changes with the flask and the gem I think.

Currently my movement speed modifier is 50%, using a variation on passive tree that Vash made and compensating my resists with jewels.

I can take any/every advice and wish all you guys good luck !

P.S:It takes me 3 or 4 minutes to clear a Burial Chamber map.

Hiya,

Well someone has been busy.

Just a side note, you dont need a 6L starforge or the +1 curse daressos. The vuln on hit gloves are nice though.

I have mixed news for my advice. The rarity = not needed at all to be honest. The quant is really nice. If you want more movement speed, hit up a daresso's and a queen of the forest. I actually made my Tesla into a Burial chambers farmer as well. Feel free to look at my gear and passives. I get 300% movement speed but my IIQ is lower. I clear Burial chambers in 1 1/2 - 2 mins flat and that's with my old man eyes with seeing loot XD. I also respec'd to pathfinder instead of raider just for the sheer amount of flask abuse only for burials. You do not have to change but I thought I'd offer you my current fun times.

Hope this helps. <3
Oh man, ask me about those gloves. Today I tried to vaal 21 of them and I had 12 on my previous try, 33 gloves down and still got no vulnerino. I decided to break bad after this incident today, have literally no resources.

Still have not done 4 bosses or Shaper... just farming my way and keeping my hopes up for The Doc.

I will prolly modify my passive tree but after trying the actual build for some time, I have the same and a little bit more problems with my eyes but trying to keep up :)

Thanks for the advice again I will try and optimize it over the time.

Best.
Really liking the build! Super fast and great dps. Can't go back to builds with turtle movespeed anymore :(

Don't know if its normal or not, but ran into t10 Abaxoth and mowed him down like any other rare, had a good chuckle.

Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

Only have about 600 hours in the game so I'm still fairly new and have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for your work theorycrafting and coming up with such a cheap and effective build - really appreciate it.
"
winkie244 wrote:
Really liking the build! Super fast and great dps. Can't go back to builds with turtle movespeed anymore :(

Don't know if its normal or not, but ran into t10 Abaxoth and mowed him down like any other rare, had a good chuckle.

Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

Only have about 600 hours in the game so I'm still fairly new and have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for your work theorycrafting and coming up with such a cheap and effective build - really appreciate it.

Hiya,

Glad you like the build <3

Great progression and yeah, Abax is our bitch with this build XD.

I can understand about the turtle movespeed haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info