[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Ladoona wrote:
Right now i have about 3ex 300 ish chaos if isell the voidforge i will have another 5ex of so to use. Very hard item to resell though.

That's a super great budget for the build. Grab the 5L, swtich voidforge for starforge and upgrade where you can. Just remember, you just are looking for a well rolled starforge with that budget. You dont have to have it linked at all. that will save you lots of moolah.
"
Vashseden wrote:
That's a super great budget for the build. Grab the 5L, swtich voidforge for starforge and upgrade where you can. Just remember, you just are looking for a well rolled starforge with that budget. You dont have to have it linked at all. that will save you lots of moolah.

Just lucked out and got a hh from beastcrafting so gg xD let the fun begin
"
Ladoona wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

Just lucked out and got a hh from beastcrafting so gg xD let the fun begin

Well you will experience the build in it's finest form haha.
I cleaned up some of the guide and added additional explanations for certain gear choices.
Currently lv87 and doing nowhere near enough damage compare to the gif, what am I doing wrong? I'm looking at 200k hideout deeps, and bosses although can kill, will struggle a bit. Can barely keep shaper alive in a t10 elder fight. Also, can I keep haste? I don't want to drop haste for grace, what content can haste do?
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Currently lv87 and doing nowhere near enough damage compare to the gif, what am I doing wrong? I'm looking at 200k hideout deeps, and bosses although can kill, will struggle a bit. Can barely keep shaper alive in a t10 elder fight. Also, can I keep haste? I don't want to drop haste for grace, what content can haste do?

Nice progress with the build!

Let's see, looking at the gem links, just a little quick swap. I actually use Enhance and not Empower for the 4L helm. There also is a almost 20% physical damage difference on your Starforge. If you budget allows for it, I would divine orb your sword for 490%+ physical and 7 or 8 attack speed. That will add a nice chunk of damage. Also, if/when your budget allows, I have Vulnerability on Hit on my Shaper's Touch adding an amazing curse and damage bonus to the build. There's also 2 passives next to the Master of the Arena node. Just below, 2H melee dmg and Destroyer; adding in 37% additional dmg and attack speed/accuracy. While the damage bonus on your jewels are great, Critical mult increases will actually scale the damage a bit higher as well.

Another quick tip, if you are fighting a boss in which there are nasty adds, you can use a jade flask instead of the stibnite. Your preference, of course I just found it to be a little easier minus something like phoenix or mino guardians.

You can totally keep Haste. I love the way it feels for mapping and most bosses in general. I only drop it for Guardians / shaper / Uber Elder. I do feel a little bit more comfortable in Red elders with grace but I've never truly 100% needed it.

I hope this helps.
do you think this build could work in HC? and if so, any adjustments?
While I think the concept of a Slayer/Raider Cyclone build could definitely 100% work in HC, I'm wouldn't recommend the passive tree set up (mostly) and some of the dps gearing options that I promote as the ones to 100% seek out in my guide as the way for a HC playstyle.

You might even want to consider going Slayer/Juggernaut for HC instead of raider but that's just me mostly thinking/typing out loud on the spot.

I think I could make a hard core variant (passive tree) and post it up but it would require a different variation on the main scope of the build presented. Mostly for defense/life pool sake.

If you like I will brain storm and post a sub section for those interested in playing scion cyclone in HC.
If possible, that would be great.
Loving the build so far mapping is super smooth, sadly the endgame is kicking my but. I get one shot a lot by elder and his guardians and seem to degen a lot during those fights. Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info