[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:

....In all the time I've played this game...I've legit 100% always assumed that warchief scaled higher in damage.

You guys are 100%....I WILL RIGHT THIS WRONG! *zooms away for the edit button*

Edit: OK ALL pob pastebins and the guide has been fixed. I can't believe I overlooked the totem haha. I've just used Warchief that I didnt even think to check it on pob.

It's because Warchief is MORE phys damage and Protector is MORE attack speed. Because we do a whole bunch of tiny little bitch slaps instead of one big-dick slam, the additional attack speed adds up to more total dps. (In real terms, protector increases attack speed by 20%)

Also, I'm stoked to see your elemental version of this. I was planning to theorycraft one myself when I have more time but work and training have me so swamped right now that I'm only averaging about an hour a day of play time right now.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Jun 19, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
"
Brenovisky wrote:

My doubt is about the concentrated effect loss, its a big dps loss? Chance to bleed is so worst?

Chance to Bleed gives roughly 19% more damage. If we were stacking bleed via Crimson Dance and then scaling it, the gem would probably be more worthwhile, but then we'd be talking about an entirely different build.

Concentrated Effect is 54% more damage.

C2B: 19% more dps.
Conc E: 54%.

My recommendation would be to either use your current Bronn's with C2B or get a Tabula. If you use your current Bronn's, buy a second--if you set up an alert on poe.com/trade, you can get a helluva deal on a perfect roll--and color the one you plan to use over time. Eventually, even with very low playtime, you will get the colors you need.

P.S. Your English really isn't bad at all, mate. No need to apologize.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"

Deleted my own post in the quote to keep things a bit tidy.

I really dislike dropping jewel sockets because they are so cheap and juicy. I am running "my own" tanky-ish version of this build. Currently sitting around 5.6/5.7k and can do pretty much everything without dying. Sure I gotta dodge the super obvious stuff but game mechanics are there for a reason.

I have hovered over both my starforge AND bronn's with the lvl 3 corruption altar and sweat started pouring out of every pore in my body. Plus like I said this league hasn't been kind to me, for instance I have bricked close to 10 20/20 gems, lost a 6 link perfect life Belly to an altar and a Daresso Ammy... So I will find this Lucid and slap him for being a lucky son of a bitch :).

Right now I'm just working towards getting uber elder to spawn so I can take a crack at him with my current build. I feel it should be doable especially with my 6-link Warchief/Vaal Double Strike setup.

Haha, I feel ya.

I would actually love to get more data from other players that try the Uber Elder fight!

I have 2 strats that got me through it last league...but one of them was to use the Farrul's Armor and Helm which...RIP good loot.QQ

Let me know what you feel you might need in the fight and you and others on Twitch want to do the fight. I'm down to trying to nail down the best overall strat without sacrificing too much of the core build. (My other strat involved a fair deal of regret orbs and some new gear to pretty much slash my damage hard for the sake of hella "tankiness" via Phase acrobatics and VP and Vit void and up'd life recovery rate etc. The fight last awhile but it was more safely done.

I have done 8 tries with 4 different builds:
1) Normal mapping build - First ever run got em both down to 25% mostly my own fuckups that ruined it. Second run was a disaster, fuck ups, bad luck etc. To make this work you just have to get insanely lucky with what elder/shaper do and where they do it.
2) Bit more beefy map build with Phase Acro and Purity of Ice - Absolute disaster both times horrible luck during with shaper balls and elder ground bullshit. Also just way to squishy.
3) VP/Vit Void/Phase acro build - This just doesn't work for me considering you don't really get to do damage non stop and with the countless number of shit that does damage to you during that fight I just died without getting anything done

4) Beefy regen build - Vitality + Purity of Ice + Phase Acrobatics + Golem's Blood, Leather belt with 120 life 20% recovery rate and some resists (didn't use blood rage). https://pastebin.com/tzrRAB7K <== DONT USE THIS ITS SHIT, LOOK AT MY EDIT BELOW

I singled out 4 because I think that is the way to go. I'm still running with my Bronn's in there but manage to pull off 6114 life and 640k shaper dps. Because of how Cyclone works you are still going to die because you are stuck in animation or something else fucky happens.

But in all honesty, I just don't think this is the build to do Uber Elder with. There's a lot of things that have to go right for it to work and its a big investment into items/respeccing to make it work. Doesn't mean I will give up on trying.

EDIT 1: After discussing with guildies we figured going out of your way to pick up Golem's Blood is a horrible idea. We came up with this instead: https://pastebin.com/dYfiisMC
Reasoning behind it is the 200 extra life isn't going to change much (most shit will still one shot) but the 300k extra dps will. Plus we still manage to maintain a positive regen with Blood Rage and a very nice regen without it.
Last edited by Same1 on Jun 19, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
Your links to leveling trees are broken... they both go to a poe planner page that has a level 94 build.

It would help a lot if this was repaired .
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Your links to leveling trees are broken... they both go to a poe planner page that has a level 94 build.

It would help a lot if this was repaired .

Both links seem to work fine for me. Both show lvl 73 trees.

EDIT: You should look at the second post he made btw!
Last edited by Same1 on Jun 19, 2018, 2:28:56 PM
Thank you, guy, I will try what you suggested. I'm newbie here. Can't to pay much time to read all stuff and planning a much time, because of my very intensive B.Sc studying. But I try my best. So thank you for your answers!

P.S. I use Grace+Purity of Lightning, my resists seems to be good with it :)

Edited: Done!
Last edited by ktak on Jun 19, 2018, 3:15:23 PM
Quick question, I am currently leveling this build and I am wondering where exactly do we get Int from to use Increased area of support, etc. I am looking at the passive tree and it looks like we only take 1 int node? What exactly am I missing here.
"
dethavin wrote:
Quick question, I am currently leveling this build and I am wondering where exactly do we get Int from to use Increased area of support, etc. I am looking at the passive tree and it looks like we only take 1 int node? What exactly am I missing here.

Everything.

00. Pure Talent
01. Versatility
02. +10 int node 2 steps to the left of Master of the Arena
03. Coordination
04. Trickery
05. Coldhearted Calculation
06. Aspect of the Lynx (variant)

Type "Intelligence" in the search bar at the top right of your passives tree which is shown when you press P ingame. This will highlight all nodes with int. Verify which ones this build takes. The same action can be carried out in a PoB import, there is a 'filter' search bat at the bottom of the page which displays the tree.
Last edited by Aimanan on Jun 19, 2018, 6:06:50 PM
Thanks a lot for the guide, zooming around is a lot of fun.

One question though - you have vulnerability (gem/gloves) and enfeeble (CWDT). How does this work, I thought enemies have a 1 curse limit?

Does the enfeeble override vulnerability for its duration or what?
Last edited by QkiPie on Jun 19, 2018, 7:10:25 PM
so frustrating. I'm right on on the verge of being able to afford a starforge and every day i get home from work the chaos:EX ratio gets even more bonkers but the price of the sword doesn't change, its like I'm on a treadmill
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 19, 2018, 7:43:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info