[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I'd say wait for Vash. If we screw up and get you dead, that'd be baaaaad.
Hey mate quick qquestion, why using haste and an extra vaal haste if vall haste should give normal haste aswell?
"
xSugarPunch wrote:
Hey mate quick qquestion, why using haste and an extra vaal haste if vall haste should give normal haste aswell?

its only vaal haste from now on
@Aimanan, i dont really use PoB, can you plug me in and see whats going on? Any improvements i can make? Also is there any room to just run a bisco's leash to see if we can get lucky? Is it worth it etc. Some of the rolls you can get on it arent bad such as increased rarity and maybe + ele resists. We just lose out on intimidate and the reduced crit strikes damage. I have no idea.
"
sephonly wrote:
Hi guys I have a problem.. level 82 here. 42k tooltip with cyclone and doomsower 2H weapon. I simply dont leech past full life! Blood rage is 4.2% degen and I have 3.8% life regen.. and still with 2.6% life leech on FULL phys dmg (brutality support) I still can't stop blood rage degen! Not even for a second past full HP. Should I respec and spec back into slayer ascendancy point? Lol... is there another interaction screwing me over? The only keystone I have is resolute technique. Only unique beside the 2H is daresso salute amulet (completely wasted 10 ms and 60 dmg) and tombfist.

Please halp!

I'm quoting this b/c I have read your journey with my build and I want to assure you I've read the replies.

I will try and help where I can via where you and Aim left off at. Thank you Aim for taking the time to help.

I'm going to say all of the following with all the love in my heart:

I'm glad you dropped RT. It was never ever ever meant for anything past like level 60 ish. I would have slapped you if you still had it. Same with Slayer. <3

Put on the damn thief's torment ring. The life gain on hit WILL IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL leech and that survivability is WAY more worth that some hp.

Daresso's is 1 million % worth. You can totally use a crit amulet if you are still worried. However, all of my vids will attest to the power the amulet has. However, if you side with hp on that amulet, I have zero qualms. Just know this build definitely works life lecch / damage on full life wise when you use life leech WITH the thief's torment ring.

Shaper's Touch = 44c on Hardcore right now. Totally worth. If you want to give it a couple of days and see the price drop, feel free.

Brutality gem = more damage than Maim gem. Switch that out.

Bubonic trail boots are 1c on hardcore and they give more hp than your boots.

You are getting really worried about your life leech but not taking into consideration the life leech cap. Non VP life leech cap is fairly low in all cases. Vit void and Hematophagy (and the node before it) raise the cap as does VP. Without those, you're leech is just going to hit a wall. HOWEVER the thief's torment ring pushes past that cap b/c it's an additional source. Please, put , on , the , ring.

If you need to change your resists, Diamond skin passive + lighting passive = 27 lightning. bubonic comes w/ abyss socket = resist rolls, purity of elements aura. etc etc.

I do not mean to offend, only to simply point out why I made the guide in the first place was to address these issues.

Hope this helps <3
"
BrandonMG94 wrote:
What do you think about picking up the "(8–10)% increased Area of Effect" corruption on the belt, is the mana/es gained from the 30ish strength worth it over the aoe?

AoE = Fun!

Have more fun.

<3

^_^
"
HoloSemmy wrote:
Thanks for share build.
How do you think about Increased Critical Strikes?
I want to replace Damage on Full Life with it,
but i cannot sure which one is good.

Hiya,

Glad you are enjoying the build.

Damage on full life = more damage period.

Increased is a 2nd best option.

If you want to do less damage, feel free to switch.

Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 13, 2018, 6:25:15 PM
"
Aimanan wrote:
I'd say wait for Vash. If we screw up and get you dead, that'd be baaaaad.

Kill him Aim! Do it!!

hahahaha,

Nah, you're doing great translating most of the build.

I saw that comment about the portrait. Loved it!

Keep it up <3
Hey what atlas strategy are you guys using with cyclone? Done 1-10 tier maps and now completely clueless what to do :/
"
Kaltxi wrote:
Hey what atlas strategy are you guys using with cyclone? Done 1-10 tier maps and now completely clueless what to do :/

I do the burial chambers farm

however,

the most popular one right now is Underground sea farm. I would yt how to do it if map farming is new to you.

Those seem to be the most 2 pop lines of currency farm etc that I've seen on my twitch so far.

Also, if you want to say eff all that, we can try and farm Red Elder for Watcher eyes etc

or even do uber lab farms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info