[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
What is the mtx that you use for this char? looks dope

Haha thanks!

MTX used:

Harpy Weapon Effect

Blue Cyclone Skill Effect

Demonic Wings (Breach League reward for 36 challeges)

Legacy Footprints

and my favorite - Decapitation [No Head] (Really old event. Don't think they have sold this in a long time)

"Sexy robots".

Explain. Or deliver two at my address by tomorrow.
One question. What about Vaal Pact? You don't use it because use blood rage? Or wee can use it?
"
Aimanan wrote:
"Sexy robots".

Explain. Or deliver two at my address by tomorrow.

Hit me up on the stream and we can talk about sexy robots <3
"
svarogg wrote:
One question. What about Vaal Pact? You don't use it because use blood rage? Or wee can use it?

With blood rage and the rare case that we are not near enemies for the full durations while mapping, using VP can drain more health than most players prefer.

However,

This build works with and without VP.

It is 100% up to you if you want to double your leech rate for basically that 1 problem mentioned above and the passive point investment.

I originally tested the whole game without VP at first to see if the build could handle it and it did.

I went back later and threw VP on and it made it even easier imo. Yeah, I will sometime hit a snag (like with every other VP build ever) or I could just not run blood rage until I hit the boss and be just fine.

Feel free to try it with and without and pick the one you like.

I ended up really liking VP but can totally play without it as well.
Sweet build! I think I've decided to league start with this and take it into end game :).
This will be my league starter as well.
I have found only one "problem", I love herald explosions, and there is none here.:(
Maybe I will be using herald of ash somehow, just for the fun. ;)
why not devoto helm?
Because Rat's Nest gives way more benefits than Devoto?
Greate and detaled guide. Thx Vashseden!
But I cant see gem links section.What will be the better choices in cyclone 4 link set up?
Last edited by ScottEvill on Jun 1, 2018, 3:42:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info