[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Can i ask for hc option this build ?
Dear,

When I import your build on POB (https://pastebin.com/qmBDTqAg) I see that the tree is not connected at all, is this due to 3.3? And if so, are you planning to adjust the build? :) I look very much forward on starting this build when 3.3 is live.

Thanks a million!
Open your PoB and check the ascendancy bubble that is highlighted towards the bottom of the screen ..

The tree is not connected because this class is a Scion - it has the ability to start from another class path.
Hover your mouse over where they have placed their points and read.. :)
Is it me or getting daresso's salute might be close to unreal in 3.3 ? [ price wise and availability wise]. I would gladly use that as a starter but i have serious doubts about this amu. No more bestiary crafts, no more perandus in zana's machine. Only anarchy that no one is running can result in that amu?
Last edited by Deziowy on May 31, 2018, 6:46:43 AM
"
Deziowy wrote:
Is it me or getting daresso's salute might be close to unreal in 3.3 ? [ price wise and availability wise]. I would gladly use that as a starter but i have serious doubts about this amu. No more bestiary crafts, no more perandus in zana's machine. Only anarchy that no one is running can result in that amu?

Good point. There aren't too much alternatives to it though. Ammy slot is gonna cost few exa's instead of 10c or so. Oh well...
My first encounter with Elder didn't go well... The first problem was that he spawned in red tier. No problem for those who are skilled but it was my first attempt on Elder ever. Damage to guardians was very good but I was dying in their AoE abilities (my 430GT GPU is so old that I couldn't even see what is boss, what is me and what effect is lethal...).
In the end I had to take them out with my GC totem Hiero (great boss killer for those who have REALLY low end PCs) but anyway even without any practice and nearly unplayable FPS I could take some guardians it down with cyclone. So once again thanks for a great build even though I suck at dodging :D

I will make this my league starter. It seems perfect for that "Aztec" Temple :)

Also someone asked here if it is viable to level up with cyclone. I've used cyclone in Flashback since I could use it and it worked pretty well. I could do Labyrinths at minimal required level (with exception in Merciless and Eternal, I had to get few (4-5) more levels to get more life so magic monsters wouldn't one hit me... But that was mostly caused by combination of Bloodlines and Beyond mods... Hard to do lab with that :D).

EDIT: And I got this sweetie

Nice to get something that's worth anything on my first Elder kill :D
Last edited by irendie on May 31, 2018, 8:35:09 AM
Daresso's Salute now has a Divination card for 3.3. I guess price will reflect on how accessible the cards are.
carnage heart will be good on start i think.
I hope salute cost ~ 1-2ex not higer.
Yup, Carnage Heart is a good starter.

There is only one https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Citrine_Amulet Citrine Amulet based unique, so chancing is a possibility too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info