[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Pitou6 wrote:
can you help me that i can improve to get the most benefit my character is publicly available

You have vulnerability in your gloves AND in your glove corruption??
And why the heck did you link haste/PoE with blasphemy??

Confused.
yeah, i have vulnerability and my gloves is corruption.
just i do not use grace, because I need more speed
I just started to play poe, why can't I put a hastе instead of grace?
Last edited by Pitou6 on Jan 22, 2019, 3:44:42 PM
"
Pitou6 wrote:
yeah, i have vulnerability and my gloves is corruption.
just i do not use grace, because I need more speed
I just started to play poe, why can't I put a hastе instead of grace?

If you can survive with haste then go for it. Speed is very addicting especially for mapping.
Decided to use 1 divine on my crap rolled starforge.. well. I guess I'm not using any more.

Last edited by pyloniac on Jan 23, 2019, 1:28:44 PM
Just started your build, love it so far.

Just corrupted two of those Pure talent:

Got immune to corrupted blood
4% increased damage

Corrupte away!

Question:

Running Grace plus haste with Level 4 enlighten and still have a tiny mana pool makes me nervous any suggestions?
"
Deklnu wrote:
Just started your build, love it so far.

Just corrupted two of those Pure talent:

Got immune to corrupted blood
4% increased damage

Corrupte away!

Question:

Running Grace plus haste with Level 4 enlighten and still have a tiny mana pool makes me nervous any suggestions?

If you've got at least ~150-200 mana to spare after reserves you should be good, your mana leech especially with the ascendancies is more than enough to keep you plowing through packs and bosses. This goes for any Scion cyclone build. The leech she gets is very, very good. Your only issues might arise with reduced regen maps
I only have 88 spare mana, but I am only level 77.
I have exaclty the items u said - but the dmg is trash - might be something i forgot - or another trap build that makes u waste ur currency for t15 viable build ?

pls dont get me wrong - check my profile - all max rolls almost - what is wrong ? dmg is very very low
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Im waiting for answer please - in ur title it says "DESTROY THE GAME / ALL CONTENT / SUPER FAST" - but u also mention

- Requires you to learn end game boss mechanics (Personally Do not see this as a con because I like actually playing the game.)
- Not managing Cyclone at all can lead to mana issues. (I keep spamming the button with noone around and now I have no mana! Halp!)
- Does need a fair amount of investment and patience when doing Uber Elder (If you even plan on fighting him)

which should i believe - cause they are contradicting eachother - i see ur videos u do only white low tier maps - wtf ?

the deathless uber video link - cannot find page

u might have hade another build in the gif that kills elder so fast - cause i didnt have time to kill architect in incursion ....
what am i doing wrong pls tell me !
Last edited by TeaAichSee on Jan 25, 2019, 9:16:14 AM
Yeah no answer - cause u have none - ur build is shit trash glass cannon - u only show the good parts of it which is 5% of it.

Cannot pass 1 nomral items chest station in delve at 450 - litteraly cannot go further with this build - i get 1 shot every single time - by the most normal white mobs .

ur advertising for the build however is awsome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info